HAPPY Birthday TVF!

Well, one year has passed. Vendiscuss has made it threw one year! Congrats everyone who has made this site what it is. To the mods, and all the members, Steve and his family who has to deal with him online with us: Congratulations!

Now, Me and beer are in chat. I think because today is the birthday we should all be in the chat room celebrating!

Kyle

• 2 years later...

I can't believe we are 4 years old today. Many thanks goes out to everyone who has been a part of our growth. We wouldn't be here without all of you.

Today, I invite everyone to dig up and read some old threads from days gone by. Its interesting to read some of the old topics and see how much each of us has grown in the industry.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TVF!

Sent using the Tapatalk Forum Viewer for Android.

4 years? Wow, how time flies when you're having fun. Back then, vending toys was beyond my wildest dreams.

Keep up the great work, Steve. You're dong an excellent job. :D

Happy belated Birthday TVF!!! Thank you Steve for all your hard work and efforts!

And I want to give a shout out to Mrs. C also!!! Thank you Mrs. C for your patience and support! I want to also thank you for allowing us to take up a good portion of you and your husband's time and effort!

Without you two, I wouldn't be where I am today, as I am sure the majority of the others would agree.

Thank You!!!

Mike

• 11 months later...

To TVF!

5 years ago today, I launched a stupid website about a stupid topic. On July 19, 2007 at 11:12am, member #1 made post #1.

My thanks goes out to every member, past and present, for taking what I started and turning it into what you see today. A stupid website about a stupid topic! :lol:

As someone on here once said, "Whoa settle down there partner. We're only talking about gumballs and quarters!"

Thank you!

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Three cheers for the premier vending information exchange!

My thanks to everyone who makes this wonderful place worthwhile- here's to another 5 amazing years!

Special thanks to those behind the scenes who make this awesome place possible, thanks guys!

Hip-Hip-Hurray!!

Well done Caserri and may this continue to be the best place for vendors to meet colleagues and discuss vending topics for many more years to come!

From a Newbie Many Thanks and Happy birthday.

I have learned a lot from this forum already and hope I have help to pass a little of my wisdom along. It is nice to have a place where one can learn and grow to the next stage.

Archived