New article on Bulk Vending. What do you think?

English Vending

Very interesting article, it resumes all that it's important to start. It's also what I did a few days ago. I didn't collect money yet, when you say:

$15/month

It's brute or after you share your commision?

Thank you for share it!

i dont do commission, just charity so my 10% on that $15 is only $1.50...  the $15 was before charity payments.  not a huge number but it's the truth.  just sick of reading the articles that only post the best case scenario in the busiest location in the world!  hope everyone enjoys and keeps up with my other articles that are coming, thanks for reading :) and thanks to Caserri for letting me post the link here!

I believe you have a good start. I believe a good follow up article would be how to and when to relocate a machine not performing well. I do see your efforts to enlighten newbies on the reality of this business. Keep up the good work 

Well, the time is nearing for my deployment to Afghanistan and I wanted to stop in to say goodbye for the next 6-8 months. Thanks to everyone who has helped me in setting up my business and the continual support found through the members on this forum. You may see my name from time to time since my wife will be handling things while I am gone and she will have access to this account. Please take it easy on her if some newbie questions pop up! But she should have a pretty good grip on the whole thing.

Thanks again, ladies and gents. Until that time.

your back!

No, not yet, unfortunately. I just have better internet now. Still in Afghanistan for about 4 more months. I will be back though, eventually!

Thank you for everything your doing there and most importantly, be safe.

• 3 months later...

Another newbie here with zero experience, just questions. So, thanks very much for the informative, realistic article. The under $15 per machine/mo. caught my attention as being very realistic. This part I have a question on: "So, vending can be kept as a part time job/hobby or you can expand expand expand untill you have a route of 400 machines making you $6,000 a month.  That's only servicing 100 machines per week at let's say 8 minutes each is only 13 hours of work per week." 

What about driving time and other tasks? This passage makes it sound like a person could make $6k/mo. with those 400 machines (albeit not necessarily 400 separate locations) and do it in just two weeks working 26 hours per week.  According to the thoughful responses in my thread on that very topic, that may be less than realistic. Where am I mistaken? Thanx

Archived