1" round capsules

mainor5251

Was out servicing today and got to a location that has my last 1800 triple that had gumballs, skittles and 1" round capsule toys. Didn't have all my 1" that I normally carry on me so had to make do with some A&A 1" round capsule instead of sqwishland. Its safe to say I won't be ordering anymore round 1" from A&A there was more uncapsuled them capsuled. Waiting for an ok to upgrade to a chicken and I can retire my last triple.

Never have bought 1" round from A&A.

But, I'm finding the same issue you had with round caps in their 1" acorn caps.

Some bags of A&A's 1" look as if they didn't even TRY to properly cap the darn things.

It's like they just took an equal number of product, lids, and caps and threw them in the bag.

I have never found this to be an issue when ordering 1" through other suppliers so I don't know what the problem is.

Your case sounds a bit extreme with just equal parts in the bag. I notice it with every company and notice it even more with heavy items such as eraser items. I really think the issue comes more from shipping than it does from the actual capping job. Items capped in china with Chinese caps are the worse. My Cap issue with AA is for the eggs they try to fit stuff in the egg that won't really fit such as dough cutters, loony plastic flyers and they know the issue but they are determined to move those items. I'd rather the put those items in caps and toss them in. All the items you need to cap AA products you can purchase and cap your self or hook up with a special needs group and contract them to cap for you.

Your case sounds a bit extreme with just equal parts in the bag..... I really think the issue comes more from shipping than it does from the actual capping job.

Yes...you are right.

The bags weren't 100% uncapped.

Just trying to stress how it really really seemed they didn't even TRY to cap them correctly.

There absolutely were capped acorns in the bags, but less than half.

So it just SEEMED like they threw equal parts in the bag.

However, the capped acorns prove they didn't.

But, frankly, IMO over half of the acorns being uncapped is terrible.

I receive very few uncapped acorns when I order through other suppliers.

So, it's hard for me to blame the shipping company because they are all being shipped through the same carriers.

If it were the shipping company, their shipping methods would force open caps from other suppliers, too.

Thats surprising because usually my 1inch caps from AA are pretty good. But I have only received the acorn ones and pick it up from the actual store. However with Cardinal I always have 5 or a few more that are uncapped!

My Cap issue with AA is for the eggs they try to fit stuff in the egg that won't really fit such as dough cutters, loony plastic flyers...

I've experienced that issue with their eggs too.

But, not as often as my opened acorn cap issue.

On a side note:

I once ordered some cases of A&A's 27mm bb's and many of the bags had popped open during delivery.

Seems there were no air-holes put into the bags and when weight was put on the boxes, the bags popped.

Had fun cleaning up that mess as I was too dumb to remember some bags were popped and kept getting a surprise when I'd lift a bag out of a box...bb's would take off in every direction.

After about the 3rd time of chasing bb's, I wisened up and went through each box re-bagging the ones needing it.

Have order bb's through A&A tons of times with no problem, but I will never forget the aggravation of that order.

I've experienced that issue with their eggs too.

But, not as often as my opened acorn cap issue.

On a side note:

I once ordered some cases of A&A's 27mm bb's and many of the bags had popped open during delivery.

Seems there were no air-holes put into the bags and when weight was put on the boxes, the bags popped.

Had fun cleaning up that mess as I was too dumb to remember some bags were popped and kept getting a surprise when I'd lift a bag out of a box...bb's would take off in every direction.

After about the 3rd time of chasing bb's, I wisened up and went through each box re-bagging the ones needing it.

Have order bb's through A&A tons of times with no problem, but I will never forget the aggravation of that order.

Bout as bad as the time I was filling a spiral in a mall food court. I didn't pay attention and had 850 gum balls all over the court

I placed an order for 4 PN95s an 18" step stand and the toys to fill them and those cats sent me a &.10 mech on one of the machines.

I didn't even know anyone made those any more.

I placed an order for 4 PN95s an 18" step stand and the toys to fill them and those cats sent me a &.10 mech on one of the machines.

I didn't even know anyone made those any more.

There is an operator here in Birmingham still doing 10 cent gum and I think some 10 cent one inch and 25 cent two inch. And he has great locations piggly wiggle etc. I have tried to take some but was never able to because he has been in them for years. One owner told me 25 years. And they are very loyal to him. So I have to try and buy him out.

Back to topic try the pm supreme some time with upgrade mech ESP if you do .50 it's a better machine.

Archived