chickens closing in

Worth Vending

Wait till the novelty wears off or until the owner actually see's what he gets paid compared to a rack or crane and then he will definitely want the chicken out lol. (Just some humor... don't actually own one!)  ;D

Wait till the novelty wears off or until the owner actually see's what he gets paid compared to a rack or crane and then he will definitely want the chicken out lol. (Just some humor... don't actually own one!) ;D

My adv chicken pay out is 82.00

I'm not too keen on chickens. I suppose it's only a matter of time until you chicken people are after my locations too. So whats the best way to keep the chickens away? How can one give a chicken the boot?

Load up your best locations with enough machines that there is no floor space for a chicken to get in.

I'm not too keen on chickens. I suppose it's only a matter of time until you chicken people are after my locations too. So whats the best way to keep the chickens away? How can one give a chicken the boot?

Not every client of mine are about the money.  I have a popular Chinese restaurant that many vendors have offered large commissions to and all have been denied.  I have been a customer there for years and I asked the owner and didn't even offer commission or mention charity and he was all excited about it.  I placed 2 triples there (3 candy, 3 toys).  If you get the owner and even the employees to like you, it will help keep others out.  Not always, but a lot of the times it does for me.  

My advice:  Make buddies! ;D

Interesting.

What's your adv rack payout?

Great question but the reason I didn't post the rack numbers with is because I'm on vacation and I do not have the numbers with me. But it's less I do know that. I keep a close eye on chicken numbers and use the iPhone app for them.

Great question but the reason I didn't post the rack numbers with is because I'm on vacation and I do not have the numbers with me. But it's less I do know that.

Geez, I would hope it IS less.

The rack is 1/3 the cost of the AAC and requires none of the location's electricity.

You and your locations SHOULD be getting more out of the AAC.

But, that aside, it sure would be interesting to see your averages side-by-side because you have many locations with both types of equipment. It's a much better sampling of locations than the small sampling most other AAC owners (like myself) could offer.

I have had my AAC in a couple locations now that I have a lot of other stuff like racks, cranes and redemption and the AAC hasn't done jack squat.  My next move is to move it to one of my locations that doesn't have as much stuff to compete with it.  Hopefully it will help.  I plan to also mix in some 2' mixed caps to maybe garner some more interest.

Foxes, coyotes, mountain lions, and stray dogs all do a great job of diminishing chicken populations.

I'm about to start a poll asking people to stop abbreviating average as adv. Its avg or ave or av. But there's no d in average.

Ohhh. Adv is supposed to stand for average? For the life of me I couldn't figure out what adv meant. I thought it was chicken specific since I've always seen hav use it in chicken posts.

I'm not to keen on death and taxes but both can't be avoided. I have not lost one chicken spot due to an owner not wanting it or booting me. I often hear what else do you have that you can also put in here.

Load up your best locations with enough machines that there is no floor space for a chicken to get in.

I agree with that when it comes to standard bulk I do the same thing. But when an operator offers up a crane or other unique machine that the location sees as a money maker the bulk often will lose space. The best method of keeping others out is a relationship lasting years.

Archived