Who is your favorite bulk supplier and why?

havending

I called Mike at flat line today to place another order and as always it was a pleasure. I found out late in the day around 230 that we needed product for Friday no problem for mike he got it out. That got me to thinking about suppliers. We have the two large ones on the east coast AA and Cardinal and several small ones. Even though the small suppliers may not carry as much their items pack a punch. I reordered again mega splat from flat line along with other items their stuff moves. I have also done very well with one inch items from SSM. So who do you like to buy from and why?

Cardinal and Flatline are my favorites

I like cardinal also they have items with play value. They sell out a lot that's the only down side. I have not ran this item for a while but the one inch jelly fingers have done well for me.

I like cardinal also they have items with play value. They sell out a lot that's the only down side. I have not ran this item for a while but the one inch jelly fingers have done well for me.[

/quote]

I get a lot of our one inch from Cardinal, but with all the Flat line deals its hard not to order from fl.

put a small order in with mike today. Really didnt need the stuff right away but because mike called me like he does periodically i gave him some business just because he is a good guy and the only one to do it. none of the other companies do that. 

sugar from flatline has been doing excellent for anyone thinking about ordering. 

put a small order in with mike today. Really didnt need the stuff right away but because mike called me like he does periodically i gave him some business just because he is a good guy and the only one to do it. none of the other companies do that. 

sugar from flatline has been doing excellent for anyone thinking about ordering. 

Brian Ross at A and A does.his extension is 323

A and A have been such a golpher to me in the past.  At this point I refuse to order from them. 

I doubt you would have had that issue with Brian.If you have any intentions of ever ordering from them again you cant go wrong with him.I order a little from cardinal , tnt ,and rarely from Brand also,and he puts them all to shame as far as customer service goes.he calls,emails specials and just in general goes above and beyond.Brand is the worst imo

The problem with A&A is broken caps, especially 1". To prevent service calls I have someone go through every bag of caps. A&A is by far the worst. That means we spend more time with A&A product in the shop fixing its problems (capping) which adds cost which makes them only marginally price competitive.

The problem with A&A is broken caps, especially 1". To prevent service calls I have someone go through every bag of caps. A&A is by far the worst. That means we spend more time with A&A product in the shop fixing its problems (capping) which adds cost which makes them only marginally price competitive.

I agree...the caps is an ongoing issue.

And it's a problem that seems to be getting worse rather than better.

As others have already stated -- Flatline is a great supplier.

Good products that sell and great service...EVERY time.

Vickie with TNT has always been a joy to work with, too.

She has always been 100% thorough and has always given awesome customer service.

I always had issues with A&A caps, drove me nuts.

Thats the reason why I love ordering from Cardinal they have the best 2" caps, just dont order the 2" goof balls half of the case will come open.

I really like the service at Flatline and the product is great.  The displays I have a problem with.  They are using too many thumb tacks that come loose in shipping and handling.  I also like the emails that they send out letting us know whats moving good for them.

The 2" Erasers and Mega Splat have done really good.  I have some Blast Pack out now hoping it did good as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Musser,

Admittedly, we have had issues with the caps opening at times. It had to do with the formula/ chemicals we used at that time when we made the batches. I'm sure your A&A rep could find some way to make it right for you concerning the damaged capsules if you contact them.

My rep at AA has not corrected my problem after a order of 4k worth of product. 

They were one bag short on California gold, we counted it 3 times. 

they said their pick tickets and shipping weights were correct and i haven't heard back from them. 

For something that probably would cost them 5.00 they should just take care of it!!

To put it into perspective it would be like me going to a location and them telling me some one lost a quarter 

then me saying well the machine is working so i wont do anything. 

If we did that we would all be out of business. 

AA has the walmart mentality. 

Support other suppliers - ssm, Flatline, Cardinal, brand and help keep AA in check. 

The 1" cap issue is an assembly issue i believe because once you put them back together they stay together. And just a heads up I got my nfl cups in and the caps are "sticky" i was warned about this by a couple of other operators for some reason the plastic. Is not as slick as it should be and the caps Are bridging in machines don't know If the plastic is an issue or maybe the die used for the caps was not polished enough.

I'm not trying to beat them up either, I have had the broken cap issue in the past but the last two orders they have been really good about that. Two orders ago I got a bunch of 1" that was double bagged, that was actually nice because you could use the extra bag for product being taken out if you were rotating.

My issues have been customer service issues.

I'm not trying to beat them up either, I have had the broken cap issue in the past but the last two orders they have been really good about that. Two orders ago I got a bunch of 1" that was double bagged, that was actually nice because you could use the extra bag for product being taken out if you were rotating.

My issues have been customer service issues.

Make sure you partner with leadership at AA they will help.

Musser,

Admittedly, we have had issues with the caps opening at times. It had to do with the formula/ chemicals we used at that time when we made the batches. I'm sure your A&A rep could find some way to make it right for you concerning the damaged capsules if you contact them.

after decades of making capsules,why would you change your formula/chemicals for the worst?? I agree with musser,the caps stay closed once you dig out and recap the open ones. Ninjas are the worst for me as far as finding open capsules.

Archived