Good Deal?

orsd

Dutro is a good deal I paid like 175 for mine however it was in mint condition, this one looks pretty rusted and all but id still buy it if it works. The vendos dont have Bill acceptors, but thats cheap if they all work (coin mechs and compressor/motors). Sometimes some machines can be found at a steal but a headache to fix

The Dutro looks to be in good shape.  It's not optimal since it has the wrap straps instead of the hook over the top and it has no brake, but it will do the job just the same.  The price is excellent at $120.

The Vendos might not be lowering shelves.  If they are not and there are rotors in each column, you should consider them.  Keep in mind that they might not all cool and there could be some parts missing unless you look at each one.  You will have to install validators w/ harnesses, probably replace some coin mechs and recharge some compressors.  But $50 each is a good price if you need single price machines. 

PM me if you need any parts for them.

That's a very good deal if you need a combo machine - any of those would run you at least $1,200.  They don't mention any models but I've got a 474 (snack/soda) and a 485 (snack/soda and coffee with no coffee) that would work great if I could find a spot to use them.  I'm trying to convince a couple of the management offices in my larger accounts to take them.

Not sure what the cages are about as these are not exterior rated machines but I'm sure you could sell them if you've got the space.

I would only try to get the one in the first picture or any others like it with snacks and sodas in the cabinet.  The ones with cold food or frozen modules aren't worth the trouble.  One thing to note on the first photo in that ad is that the snack/soda combo has a rotating delivery bin.  That was a delivery bin that National tried to use that made it harder to pilfer from the lower shelves.  The bin does wear out and you will have to replace it with a standard bin at that time, as the rotating bins are no longer supported with parts.

Archived