New acct

Toad

Well I hate to be a golpher but...

Per forum rules, multiple usernames are not allowed. All multiple usernames are merged into the members original account.

Glenn, I've merged this new account into your existing account as well as the 16 other accounts you've created since you've been here. If you are having problems with this one, you need to let one of us know.

Also, I've moved this thread to where it belongs.

--Steven

Hi, my old account wouldn't work right, now I started a new one. Looking forward to learning for your experience and glad to help others if I can

Glenn in okc

What makes this site great is the people. We may not all agree on topics but hey it's America and that's our right

Welcome back good to see you.

What makes this site great is the people. We may not all agree on topics but hey it's America and that's our right

Welcome back good to see you.

Im ok with disagreeing with other members, but have no patience for people that come on the forum just to stir up sh!t. Not saying that is anyones attention this go around but the only reason why a member would have a dozen or more login id's is to cause trouble. Hope history doesn't repeat itself.

hope to learn some more from you glen. 

And you  will Action. The advise I have gotten from Glenn over the years ( and the great Equipment at a great price from Ronnie) have made me a great deal of money. They are two of the best people I have met in this business.

I say again,  glenn is one of the best in the vending and arcade industry

if you want the best to answer and tell you secrets to success he is one of them

but there is a price..

you have to deal or put up with some sarcasm and bullshit..  in order to get the best..

As long as online forums have existed  there will be trolls.   

advertising trolls,

spam trolls.

Mad / Angry trolls..

hot girl  needs help trolls..

kids trolls.

pshing trolls

Then you get the ones where the sarcasm and jokes are so far advanced and mistaken for trolling when its all good fun.

bill

The 12% that James and I are a part of actually value this forum, unlike Glenn.

Glenn may indeed be full of incredibly useful vending knowledge. I'm not trying to take that away from him. I just wish he would participate in a more constructive way. His time here has been nothing but destructive and you don't even know the half of it.

We're talking about a guy who deliberately created multiple usernames just so he could have a conversation with himself in the same thread!

If this is the kind of person that 88% of you want to get down on your knees for then yes, Mainor is definitely in good company being in the 12%. Because it's those 12% of members who actually value this forum and appreciate what we have here. They don't treat it as a joke. It's those 12% that this forum was created for and its those 12% who get the most out of it.

--Steven

even though not being a administrator we don't know all of the story and its a judgment call

but usually someone on their last chance doesn't take it lightly.

I just assumed he was banned or could not log or do anything..

bill

Archived