2" Pricing?

rodney69

I'm wanting to start in the 2" line, what can I vend for .75-1.00? I have competition, so I'm wanting to be extremely competitive. 

Any suggestions would be helpful. It's to add to a rack that has flat, and 2 uturn 4's on it.

Also, what vends for .50 on 1"?:huh:

Thanks in advance everyone! If this is addressed elsewhere, I couldn't find it. I uploaded a photo of a mini flashlight 100% mix. What would this vend for?:huh:

I've vended TNT's Flashlights at 75 cents and they've done great at that price.  I bet they'd even sell at $1, but I only charge 75 cents.  I was pleased with TNT's sticky items as well as the Flashing yo-yo mix at 75 cents.  You can sell 2" sticky at 75 cents without a problem. generally speaking.  They fill the capsule, so they're worth the higher selling price at 50 cents in 1".  Mustache from any supplier is good at 50 cents, as well as A&A's California Gold.  TNT's Silly Soda Erasers were a huge hit for me at 25 and 50 cents.

I'm wanting to start in the 2" line, what can I vend for .75-1.00? I have competition, so I'm wanting to be extremely competitive.

Any suggestions would be helpful. It's to add to a rack that has flat, and 2 uturn 4's on it.

Also, what vends for .50 on 1"?:huh:

Thanks in advance everyone! If this is addressed elsewhere, I couldn't find it. I uploaded a photo of a mini flashlight 100% mix. What would this vend for?:huh:

Your on the right track if just doing a few toys stick with one supplier. TNT would be a great start. They don't carry a lot but what they have sells very good. TNT sticky is very good. They are actually sticky and not dry like other suppliers. That moustash mix two inch is sure to sell great.

Thank you everyone for the awesome input! I will be going with flashing YoYo balls and the flashlight mix! Flashlights I'll run at .75 and 1.00 depending on competition, and YoYo's at 1.00.

Thank you!!

Well, I will say it again!  IMHO, if you are just getting started with toys, you should avoid 2 inch toys.  Rather, focus on 1 inch toys for 50 cents.  Once you have more experience with the one inch toys, them maybe dabble with 2 inch later on.

Well, I will say it again!  IMHO, if you are just getting started with toys, you should avoid 2 inch toys.  Rather, focus on 1 inch toys for 50 cents.  Once you have more experience with the one inch toys, them maybe dabble with 2 inch later on.

I agree with Jax. If you don't have many 2" machines you will soon be overflowing with extra inventory. You really need some machines set up to run 2" mixes to get rid of older inventory. I have locations that I offer a mix continuously.

I run 2" at .75 and 1.00 for anything new but run my mixes at the .50 to blow it out.

I've been selling toys for years, just not anything other than 1" for .25. I only have 5 locations that I sell them at, all restaurants. 3 of them have racks in them, but they aren't the same as everyone else's, meaning they are made for U-turn 4 selections in the front. The problem is they take up 2.5' deep. Plus, I've been so focused on Uturn being the only way to this point that I haven't learned anything about singles, doubles or 2", well, some, but now I see the value in them, or trying to. 

I'm all ears.

My thought was to buy 3 or 4- 2" machines and add them all to my racks that I currently have, plus buy a rack like I've been asking about to make the one location look better. I should have been more clear, sorry. 

On that note...... I am now starting to order 1" .50. I only waited this long because Uturn didn't have a mech that I thought would be best. Now that they have one, I will add to current racks. 

At the same time I wanted to start building racks like discussed on here. 

With that, do you still feel that I should not go with 2" yet? I'll take your advice. I'm not new to vending in general, just not as experienced as a lot of you on here.

I was out of commission for about 3 years and ended up with less than a third of my route, but blessed to have it!

Let me know Jax

I agree with Jax. If you don't have many 2" machines you will soon be overflowing with extra inventory. You really need some machines set up to run 2" mixes to get rid of older inventory. I have locations that I offer a mix continuously.

I run 2" at .75 and 1.00 for anything new but run my mixes at the .50 to blow it out.

Thanks Hillbilly. Also, for both of you, at what point do you start 2"? Or how many should I start with? I have heavy competition in one spot and trying to find a way to compete. They have 2", but nothing good. 

Thank you for your guys' input, I will hold off on it till get more info and see what happens. 

So instead of the rack above, should I go with 3 on the bottom, one on top with a 3 selection flat? or will that fit? Does anyone know how deep that would be? Length seems right.

Sell the uturns and buy oaks.

I'm actually in the process of selling some machines that aren't in use, but I want to put the ones I buy in new spots. When I run out of new spots, or as the Uturns need too much repair I will replace as I go. 

I have a half dozen single heads that came on my flat machines, but I don't know what they are.

• 2 weeks later...

RODNEY69,

Give me your address. I'd like to send you samples of our better selling $.75 and $1.00 items.

cmiller@aaglobal.com

Good job Chris. In the many years I have bought from AA I have never had a sales person offer samples. Great idea though there are items like the DC dog tags I have thought of ordering but just never seen them in person.

Good job Chris. In the many years I have bought from AA I have never had a sales person offer samples. Great idea though there are items like the DC dog tags I have thought of ordering but just never seen them in person.

I'm running the DC Dog tags, my first service on them is soon I will let you know how they do.

RODNEY69,

Give me your address. I'd like to send you samples of our better selling $.75 and $1.00 items.

cmiller@aaglobal.com

Thank you! I actually asked Mr. Jones 3 days ago for just quotes on 1" .50 stuff to be sent to me and I haven't gotten anything. If I do business with AA, I will  need a different rep. 

Chris miller is mine, same day response to everything, I sent him an order email 10 pm last night and it shipped today. Get a catalog, they will mail it to you...very useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris miller is mine, same day response to everything, I sent him an order email 10 pm last night and it shipped today. Get a catalog, they will mail it to you...very useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now all I have to do is find out if they'll let me switch! Thank you for the info. I'm huge on timelines. There is too much competition to take to long. I'm not spending a lot yet, but not far off.

Anytime guys. I can't give the company away, but a sample or two is just good business for you and A&A. You won't get a 'dog' , therefore 'buyer's remorse' , and I'll get future sales.

Archived