Projected Revenue for apartment complex?

Hey guys. Had a quick question. What do you think the projected revenue would be for a soda/snack set up in a 58 unit, 112 resident complex?

25% Elderly

25% Family

50% Single adults

Mostly caucasian, with some black, and hispanic residents. Low to middle income housing. There are security cameras right where machines are gonna be placed. I'm already well aware of vandalism concerns, so I know this going in, and will make my machines set up for that. There is one grocery store about 0.4 miles from complex. 

All I got was vandals breaking my machine glad to be out of their. No more apartments for me its not if they will break in its when and how bad.

Yep, thanks to TVF that's one mistake I've managed to avoid.

Its been years since I've apartments for the reason mentioned. I would project it at 200-400 a month gross going in, the low end in the winter and the high end in the summer, maybe a little more if its by the pool or laundry room if they have one.

Tenants and units do not matter..the one i have that makes 3-400 gross is like 150 units but a ton of kids and very very low income most of them dont even have cars. Ive had some with 500 plus units and make 100-200 a month gross. Had a military one with 3 machines they had a ton of tenants Soda machine was by the pool and mail boxes and one by the main pool and main mail boxes and gym, the snack in the gym room and they all did under 300 combined. Not worth it. The low income one they broke the glass twice i put a fake camera and i havent had problems anymore i have an old polyvend and single price machine there.

Archived