Claw machine in bar

TexasFreemason

I put in plush toy's, t-shirts, and nice hats. ( nfl,college,mlb baseball). I've put work gloves and stocking caps in them during the winter months. Call me crazy but, I have even put fishing tackle in them during the spring summer months. It's a bar where it's going to be adults so you have to think outside the box and you have to keep it fresh to keep the revenue steady. For a good used crane I would go with a 42 inch rainbow with a mar's bill head. You should be able to pick one up for around $400.00 and they are super reliable.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

sweepstakes machines are going to make you way more money than claw machines

if you are going to advertise a product, i suggest you do three things:

First, establish yourself as a experienced guy, give to the forum and contribute advise.

Second, avoid sounding similar to a spammer.

Third, Dont revive month old posts.

1. I am experienced in what I do. Sweepstakesbox is a million dollar vending business. Google "Internet cafe" to wrap your head around the concept and you'll see it's hard not to make money if you do it right especially if you already have a route. Giving the guy advice. For the same price as a claw machine u can get a sweepstakesbox machine and make a ton more money.

2. A spammer WRITES LIKE THIS AND POSTS ON EVERY POST WHILE MESSAGING EVERYONE WITH LINKS TO THEIR WEBSITE

3. If posts weren't meant to be revived they would have a timer on them in which nobody could say anything after apparently 3 weeks or less since a month is too long according to you.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived