$450 too much?

MEvans706

Although the location itself could easily be worth $450 alone, it would depend on:

A. How solid the location is in reality (remember that its for sale for a reason)

B. What machine is it? We would need to know the brand and model and condition of the machine before we would even have a starting point.

Opinions on this machine? its currently placed in a solid location and no commission paid. $450 too much to ask for this? and it can stay in this location. 

We can't read your mind.  You must post the model number of the machine. B)

You are buying 2 things one is a machine the other is a location.

The most important thing is how many dollars worth of soda did is sell and at what price last month.

If the location demands too low vend price it may be a worthless location.

If the locations sales are too low it may be a worthless location.

If the machine is too old, broken and or obsolete it may be worthless.

A great location and a worthless machine may be a good deal.

A worthless location and a great machine may be a good deal.

A worthless location and a worthless machine is a bad deal.

Walta

It's a pollyvend H-22. apologies for not including this earlier too. also thought i had attached a photo. ill try again. i pull about $60-70 (service it every two weeks) per month. a few months of the year there are events here and i will pull $70 at one time.

You are most likely losing sales with that vendor. It is 30 plus years old. I just ran 9 of them across the scales and got $350. If it were me and I thought the account was worth it I would be looking for a AP 6600 or a USI 3014A to replace that Tom's machine. Either one of those can be had for $450 if you search.

If they don't pay off then find a new location.

It's a pollyvend H-22. apologies for not including this earlier too. also thought i had attached a photo. ill try again. i pull about $60-70 (service it every two weeks) per month. a few months of the year there are events here and i will pull $70 at one time.

It's a very old machine and the gross is not worth fooling with - save your money.

In my opinion that 30 year old machine is worthless.

In my opinion a 35 dollar a week location is worthless.

If anyone paid you more than the cost of the product in the machine plus the coins in the changer is getting a raw deal.

Walt

I have an AP 435 and USI CD 7/5 that I am giving away to my customer because it will cost me more to service the account or move the machines than they are worth.

The account was free as part of a group of accounts.

Archived