rvcc 804-9 problem

rhelder

I have fixxed the black wire to the backboard. And found the correct place for the drop sensor. The machine works like a charm!! I couldnt have done this without your help thank you all!!

Good job - it sounds like somebody tried to replace that sensor and didn't know what they were doing (obviously).

Is it possible to convert the machine to redbull cans? The slim 250ml cans that is

Probably not - but it will vend almost anything else.  Coincidentally, Royal made all of the Redbull machines sold in this country but they're not much good for anything else.

Yes there are kits for the Red Bull cans.  There is a kit specific to a front column and one for a rear column.  If you need one you can PM me for a price.

I should have known - is there anything you don't have ?  ;D  ;D  ;D

How about 100+ VFMs, Ardacs, Makas MBAs, CBAs, OBAs, BC50 head, and one Cash Code, all of which I hope no one ever needs. I have Maka single price, S75s, MC5900s, Coinco cigarette acceptors, again that no one should ever need. I don't have stuff from the 30s to 60s but that's what colamachines.com is for. I do have some parts for Choice Vend, old Vendo, Coffeemat/Rowe coffee (too many), RMI, some Lektrovend, Rowe 447, some Vendtronics, and that's just the old stuff.

I don't have parts for AP or National electric paddle snacks (yes they are still out there), Maximat, Vendo Visivend food or cable drive snack, Rowe rotary drum full size snack (that was a weird one), cup soda (except for Rowe syrup pump kits), 3 door ice cream, Rowe/AP/Fawn/National cigarette, National FM72, or National pull knob candy machines.

You know what's sad?  The MAKAs that I have left (I have probably owned as many as 20 different Makas) seem to have outlasted the VFMs that I have owned.  All of these bill acceptors came with the machines that I bought (and bought cheap) but I just find it hard to believe that MAKA made a product that could outlast a Mars product.  Off the top of my head, I think I may have about 5 MAKAs left and maybe 5 VFMs as well.

Archived