What happened?

TWvend

A little over a year ago, when I started on this forum on a regular basis, I seen a buzz going on here about squish from brand. Several members were posting what great results they were having with the it .  Without referencing back , I recall one members he was pleased his large order arrived ....a pallet or 2 , and he claimed he couldn't keep it in his machines. Then , it died . So, what happened? Are you guys still running it, and how are the results?

The odds of brand having product in stock at any given time is the same as winning the lottery. When I am able to get it I've always been able to move it. Another plus is the round caps work well in 1800 triples and shootin hoops.

The odds of brand having product in stock at any given time is the same as winning the lottery. When I am able to get it I've always been able to move it. Another plus is the round caps work well in 1800 triples and shootin hoops.

I had great luck selling Squish products. Sold VERY well. But, like mainor5251 mentions, finding the stuff in stock at Brand is hard.

I quit using Squish after having tried (more than once) to order or re-order product and being told the wait was MONTHS.

There are many good sellers that are almost always readily available through suppliers for re-ordering. So I go with those items/suppliers.  But, that's just me. I like to minimize my "headaches" when I can.

Squish continues to be one of my best sellers! When brand gets it in stock I buy enough to last me for a while and run with it.

Maybe being a small operation gives me the ability to be flexible. I run squish when I have it, run something else when I don't. Sherlock - not sure I understand why you gave up on such a great seller. Run it and reap the great sales when you can, otherwise run something else until it comes back in stock.

Sells like a champ when I have it.  I pulled all of it out a few months ago when I couldn't get product and was tired of always stressing about it.  I finally gave Brand another chance this month and picked up some Crystal Critters which should do well.  We will see how it goes this time.

Sells like a champ when I have it. I pulled all of it out a few months ago when I couldn't get product and was tired of always stressing about it. I finally gave Brand another chance this month and picked up some Crystal Critters which should do well. We will see how it goes this time.

Are you running it at .50? I think it seems a little small for a .50 vend.

Their stuff is not bad it's just not great. For us it was just so so. We ended up selling at a quarter to move it out. 19 a bag is not bad because it's easy to get them to toss in displays. As far a product being available that's an issue but it's not as easy as some seem to think. It's not all grits and gravy like years past small suppliers are feeling the pinch. Their move to CA drives up cost to operators.

Are you running it at .50? I think it seems a little small for a .50 vend.

Both.  I am in the slow transition of moving everything from .25 to .50 and I but this stuff in my best locations whether or not it has been transitioned yet.  Most of my best locations have already been upgraded though.

Archived