Vendsoft Software

I like ParLevel, it is SAAS (Software as a service) cloud hosted, so you don't own the software and pay a monthly fee, but the good part of that is whenever there is an update you get it; and all your data is well protected and available from any device that can connect to the internet.

Do u meed new machines for parlevel? Like dex? Or all mdb would work? I like the pre-kitting idea would drop the cost alot. I dont think id seperate orders but the driver could see what he needs and never get out to check the machines im sure itd drop the service time by 20% or so

Anybody using Vendsoft Software. I think I have outgrown Vendtrak. I like Vendtrak but it is missing some features. 

What features is it missing?

I've been wrestling with Parlevel vs vendsoft for the past couple months or so. I have 3 or 4 machines that aren't MDB so I lean towards vendsoft. However I like that Parlevel offers credit card services. At this point anything beats the spreadsheets I'm using.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have about 80% offline machines, and went to parlevel because it can manage those and the online MDB/DEX machines in the same program.  The offline machines have a predictive program.  I use it on a tablet and worked off of my truck for the first 6 months or so like TKK was suggesting.  It runs about 5/month for online and 1/month for offline machines.  right now I am using android tablets but they have an iPad app that has some additional features, most notably the ability to work offline when you are somewhere with no signal....

I have Vend-trak presently but I think its gotten stale. it has had NO upgrades or features added in the three years I've used it. i would like to see better inventory features along with a Iphone app but I think Jeremy (owner) is just letting it run and wants no part in making it better. Presently looking for a better solution.

I have Vend-trak presently but I think its gotten stale. it has had NO upgrades or features added in the three years I've used it. i would like to see better inventory features along with a Iphone app but I think Jeremy (owner) is just letting it run and wants no part in making it better. Presently looking for a better solution.

You're where I'm at. I've been with Vendtrak for a little over 4 years. Love the Dashboard and the way you can generate routes from there. But it needs to be upgraded. Jememy is an awesome guy, I hate to leave but business is business.

I have an online presentation with Parlevel Thursday afternoon. I'll find out a little more about it. I think it will be good but not sure if I can afford it right now.

Yes please let us know how it goes. Same repeated calls and emails. I keep telling them in time in time...

BT

Not sure what I'm going to do. I got the contract from Parlevel. It says something about minimum of $115.75 and $5.00 per location, Josh said $4.50. Going to have to talk to Josh about this Monday. Never heard about a minimum.

Vendsoft is ok but they go by machines. I have over 100 mint boxes out so that throws me into a higher level to $79.00 a month and I don't think I can get my USAtech data transfered into it automatically.

Getting tired of thinking about it....

• 2 months later...

Did the deal with Vendsoft today. Spent most of the day adding locations, machines, products and inventory. I do like what I'm seeing so far. Going to be adding my credit card readers Monday.

How's vendsoft working out? I did the two week trial and then those two weeks had to go out of town so I didn't get to play with it much. I landed an account today bigger than I'm used to and decided to pull the trigger on software. Just not sure which one yet. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it now that you've used it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived