Dixie Narco Help

MIchaelw1992

Hello guys I recent purchased a Dixie Narco vending machine from a storage locker. It is a monster vending machine with the supercross theme. I am trying to figure out which model this is. The data plate on the door of the machine is missing. Is there any other identifying factors that can help me? Sorry this is my first vending machine and not very knowledgeable on the subject.  Please let me know if any pictures are needed to identify the model and I will get them ASAP. Thanks for any assistance.

What do you mean by what is a good price?  Didn't you already buy it?  No more than about $500 because it's not an E model. Email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom if you need a coin chute or any other parts for it.

1 hour ago, AZVendor said:

What do you mean by what is a good price?  Didn't you already buy it? 

I second that, and I agree with AZVendor.  No more than $500.  Although it's possible to vend bottles, it was really only meant for 12 oz cans.  It's a good machine with a good board but it's still a 501T.

You didn't tell us you were looking to resell it. You simply said you recently purchased it. It's generally pretty safe to assume you're interested in getting into the vending business if you come to a vending website asking about a vending machine you just bought.

34 minutes ago, AngryChris said:

You didn't tell us you were looking to resell it. You simply said you recently purchased it. It's generally pretty safe to assume you're interested in getting into the vending business if you come to a vending website asking about a vending machine you just bought.

I feel used too. Let's not tell him that 12 oz cans vend differently than 16 oz cans and that's probably why it was in an abandoned storage locker. {It'll be our secret}B)

34 minutes ago, MIchaelw1992 said:

Forums are some of the best place to find information.... like I said I'm not sure if I want to set it up to vend or sell it. I don't know anyone that can teach me. I have no clue how to find somewhere to set it up. 

Lol.. I find it amusing when you start off a statement with "Like I said..." and then you proceed to tell us something you never actually said.  I'm assuming you have a habit of starting statements off that way even when you haven't actually already said such a thing.  You really shouldn't start off that way because someone (like me) takes that as though you are saying that I wasn't listening to you when, in fact, you actually didn't say the thing that you claim you said.

So now I'm getting bashed because I never said "I DONT WANT TO BE IN THE VENDING BUSINESS" in my first post? You are reading more into it then it really is.... I asked for help and got my answers. No reason to be a keyboard warrior. I was clearly asking what model it is. Why do you care what I do with it? 

10 minutes ago, MIchaelw1992 said:

So now I'm getting bashed because I never said "I DONT WANT TO BE IN THE VENDING BUSINESS" in my first post? You are reading more into it then it really is.... I asked for help and got my answers. No reason to be a keyboard warrior. I was clearly asking what model it is. Why do you care what I do with it? 

My first reply was the info you wanted. There is a ton of information available at dixienarco.com. Machine was made in the early 90's.

My second comment was purely tongue-in-cheek, no harm intended and in fact served to warn you that modifications were made to vend that product. No need to be thin skinned. Us venders will do anything for a quarter.

I don't care what you do with it. But it would have been nice if you had simply said you were looking to resell it from the beginning. There's no need to start name calling. No one threatened you.  I simply said I found it amusing that you kept saying "like I said.." followed by statements that you never actually said. It's as though you feel we are the ignorant ones for not knowing what you want, when in fact, you don't even know what you want.

If you don't like that. That's fine. I was giving you constructive criticism.  This forum is to help vendors, not to have people come here and mislead us a bit then call us keyboard warriors. You wanted help and you got it.

Archived