Machines

McWiggIes

If I had 35k to invest right here, right now, I would look for large locations with the right criteria (right location, right amount of employees, right kind of work environment, etc...) using knowledge I currently possess.  Once I get at least a 1-year agreement to service the location, I would invest into the right equipment.. ideally new equipment.  That's what I would do if I had 35k to invest.

On the other hand, you are not me and I am assuming you have no vending experience.  Your best bet (in my opinion) is to either look for an either start off with a few medium-size locations and get some good used machines (best option) OR find a small existing route for sale.  The reason is that if you may not know if vending is your thing.  It's not as simple as invest money and get rich or anything like that.  You can make a lot of money if you have a successful model and a good area around you, but it depends on so many other factors too.

What lacanteen gave you links to are good companies to get quality machines, but 35k is enough for 10 new machines at MOST.   Mind you, the kind of locations that warrant a new snack and new soda machine probably want a food machine or something else too.  It's not as simple as buy a new soda and snack machine and collect hundreds of dollars each week from one location.  Other companies want those locations too, and they have money to give the location more than you do.

You obviously have the financial part figured out in the sense that you know what you have to start, but I really think you would be best off to ride along with someone or just invest in some used equipment and find good locations.  We can tell you how to kind of ball-park what a location can make and the ins-and-outs of vending.  I assure you, based off of another post of yours, that vending isn't as fun as some people may make it look.  I have been self-employed for 6 years but in the vending business for over 10.  It's no less stressful than anything else depending on how you deal with customers and other problems.  The vending industry is generally a very competitive market.

Thank you. Yeah I had looked into it a while back and almost got sucked into one of those. Thankfully I chose to wait. 

I have 5 combos right now. Whereas combos are definitely not the most profit you can get by any means.... Until you get big enough in the industry where you can buy the newest and best equipment...I would start with used and even combos!

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

If you buy the biggest and best machines, and your customer turns out to be a dud. You just lost a lot of money on a few customers instead of gaining a lot with used equipment. Go into this business as a skeptic and protect yourself. Money doesn't fall from the sky... You have to earn it!

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

Archived