ROYAL 650 merlin IV motors

Not that I know of.  You would have to find out what kind of motor is in it and ask a place that sells motors like that. I have only seen the whole unit in the picture sold from vending parts suppliers.

You have to buy the entire motor assembly with the gear box.  The motor is permanently attached.  Why would you not want the entire assembly?  I can ship you one or some if you need them.  rbepic4gatgmaildotcom

9 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

You have to buy the entire motor assembly with the gear box.  The motor is permanently attached.  Why would you not want the entire assembly?  I can ship you one or some if you need them.  rbepic4gatgmaildotcom

Mainly price, the ones I have can be removed. I will email you about yours though, Thanks

24 minutes ago, AngryChris said:

Not that I know of.  You would have to find out what kind of motor is in it and ask a place that sells motors like that. I have only seen the whole unit in the picture sold from vending parts suppliers.

Its a Model # CRV-2406-1R 24volt. Any leads on companies to try? I haven't had any luck searching for it. Thank you.

Archived