15 New Accounts The Good The Bad The Ugly

I just bought 15 accounts from a lance vendor who is retiring the price is right but I have a mess to deal with. The Good part of this business is two small truck lines a sheriff department a nursing home and three large office buildings. The drink machines are older Dixie Narcos cans machines and one 20 ounce bottle. The prices are good and the machines work well I had to replace two validators no problem. The Bad there are four elementary schools I am giving up all four do not gross 100 dollars a week and they are snack only and the snack machines are Toms  polyvend h22s. I have had to upgrade almost all snack machines the best he had were the lance USI 25 select. but since I have taken over the business the sales have went up almost 30 percent on the amount he said the business will do . The Ugly I had to take  the old machines he had in his warehouse. I am the proud owner of 24 polyvend h 22 snack machines.   

5 minutes ago, Georgia bulldog said:

I just bought 15 accounts from a lance vendor who is retiring the price is right but I have a mess to deal with. The Good part of this business is two small truck lines a sheriff department a nursing home and three large office buildings. The drink machines are older Dixie Narcos cans machines and one 20 ounce bottle. The prices are good and the machines work well I had to replace two validators no problem. The Bad there are four elementary schools I am giving up all four do not gross 100 dollars a week and they are snack only and the snack machines are Toms  polyvend h22s. I have had to upgrade almost all snack machines the best he had were the lance USI 25 select. but since I have taken over the business the sales have went up almost 30 percent on the amount he said the business will do . The Ugly I had to take  the old machines he had in his warehouse. I am the proud owner of 24 polyvend h 22 snack machines.   

Lol.  Well... if the price was right and you're making money with it then good work!

Based on the ancient machines he had you were smart to upgrade them all.  It's a good thing you already knew what good equipment was so you knew to do the upgrades.  I'm surprised you didn't get a 75 to 100 percent boost moving to real vending machines.  Now you have several loads of scrap to make some money off of as well.

Archived