USA Tech not reporting

Hove not seen the problem myself yet but had this message from yesterday (Monday) on my ParLevel support channel....

@channel *USAT Server Issue* USA Technologies is experiencing a server issue that is affecting authorizations, the devices are unable to communicate to their servers or to ours, also it is affecting their communication gateway that handles credit / debit card processing for Parlevel Kiosks. If you are experiencing delays, we suggest Manually Parleveling the device(s) in question. All fill/dexes should go through when the issue is solved. We have not received an ETA from USAT, but will keep you updated on this issue.

Sounds like it may be a regional issue right now.  We have been getting our reports just fine.  However, a couple weeks ago we did not get reports for a couple days.  Then all of a sudden, we received all of them at once.  Based on the reply above from Southeast Treats, the must be having a server issue (I think that was the problem for us too).  Once they correct it, you should get all your reports and all transactions will be processed.

Servers are having high volume due to companies compiling large reports for tax purposes. This happens every January. Rather than building a report, you can have reports automatically emailed to you at the intervals you want. Go to Administration, report register. We don't rely on USAT for accounting purposes. 

Archived