501e HVV triteq

so i have a 501e HVV with a triteq lock in it works great love the electric lock but trying to find new motor for lock as mine has broken both mounts for the motor i contacted triteq but minimum order is 5 and i only need 1 any ideas where i can get one? or the whole unit for a fair price?

1 hour ago, nightsfire said:

so i have a 501e HVV with a triteq lock in it works great love the electric lock but trying to find new motor for lock as mine has broken both mounts for the motor i contacted triteq but minimum order is 5 and i only need 1 any ideas where i can get one? or the whole unit for a fair price?

What do you want to pay? I have an assembly from a retired machine.

2 hours ago, AZVendor said:

Take it out and change it to a normal T-handle before it breaks and you can't get the door open.  It's not a matter of if but when the Triteq craps out.

Where the hell would you put a T handle on an HVV?

A donation to this forum and something for my employer + shipping works. The only keys I have that I can sell are driver keys, not service masters. To give you an idea, new economy keys are $50. I'd probably throw in a free key with a nice donation for the forum and an offer with 2 digits before the decimal. 

You can email me at: gbruss <at> mmsalescompany <dot> com

Archived