Dixie-Narco single price credit relay - source for new?

Hello all:

I'm on the search for a NEW Dixie Narco single price soda machine credit relay, but all I can find is refurbished units.

The part information is:

Essex

93-201666-23200A

Anybody know of a source for new ones or have a suitable replacement (cross referenced) part number?

Thanks,

Bob Hill

Hill Vending

Edited by rjh914

• 2 years later...
On 9/10/2020 at 9:21 AM, TVC Parts said:

DIXIE-NARCO PART # 80420017

Another replacement manufacture is TE "KUP93-14A11-120".

we stock them at "THE VENDING CENTER" 1-800-343-3265

We buy parts from The Vending Center good service and fair price.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, allen watson said:

Just curious, what are the symptoms of a bad credit relay on a single price machine?

ive been fighting a Vendo for a week now on a bend no vend no motor issue

I believe it will either allow you to make consecutive free vends because credit doesn't get canceled OR it will immediately cancel credit and no vend will happen (steals your money continuously).  What exactly is happening to you?  Not sure what you mean by "vend no vend no motor"

• Thanks 1

Right now it is in a mode that is similar to having a credit. It won’t take anymore money and the red light on the BV is off.  The motors have power from the 3rd selection to the eighth and can be forced to bend using the micro switch on the motor. The 1st two selections have no voltage at the micro switch that controls the vend rotation. 
However the no voltage at the motor situation wanders from motor to motor. Sometimes if I advance the motor using the motor switch and vend out a can the other motors will work for a short time. 
it’s like there’s a loose wire in the harness

Edited by allen watson

I was thinking a shorted wire too.  Switches go bad but I don't think they go bad at the same time.  If it will make a vend and stop on time, then probably not a switch problem.  If it vends more than one at a time (sometimes or always) then switches might be the problem.  I bet there's a wire or more somewhere with worn off insulation.  As AZVendor once told me, check around where the wires run along the motor cover.  They can get lots of cuts over time and could very well cause this as far as I understand.

Thanks Chris. I appreciate you giving it some thought.  
No double vends. Just like a random disconnection that isn’t always the same motor. When it stops, it is usually the 3rd column from the right (selection 6). But when I vend 7 & 8 selection 2 thru 5 come baCk on line. 
And - the coin and bill are still off as if there were a credit. 

8 hours ago, allen watson said:

Thanks Chris. I appreciate you giving it some thought.  
No double vends. Just like a random disconnection that isn’t always the same motor. When it stops, it is usually the 3rd column from the right (selection 6). But when I vend 7 & 8 selection 2 thru 5 come baCk on line. 
And - the coin and bill are still off as if there were a credit. 

I would try putting several layers of electrical tape around the sharp edges where metal meets wires and see if that solves anything.  Then power off and disconnect/reconnect the motor harnesses several times.  It's far beyond my knowledge but it sounds like something is shorted or corroded and making poor contact.

20 minutes ago, allen watson said:

Thanks Chris. I have 40 or so of these older machines and have never had this issue. I’m going to swap it out tomorrow with another one and send this one to the scrap yard. 

My man.  You know, I would have told you that sooner but I wasn't sure if you'd even consider that lol.  I'm down to I think 5 single price machines!!!!

18 hours ago, AngryChris said:

My man.  You know, I would have told you that sooner but I wasn't sure if you'd even consider that lol.  I'm down to I think 5 single price machines!!!!

I pulled it out this morning. Now I’m going to strip the harness out and peel each wire out to see where the break is 😂😂