Water Getting Stuck

This only happened to us once last summer.  However it seems like weekly it happens this year.  Like the bottle plastic wedges themselves together and gets stuck.  Stinks cause water is our highest GP.  The bottles we are selling are Ice Mountain 20oz from Sam's club that come in the 24+4 packs.  I think they got chincier on the bottle plastic or something.

Anyone have a solution?  Maybe different type of water or anything I can do to the machine?  I usually just go bump the bottom bottle and they all fall into place.

IMG_4123.JPG

Use food grade silicone grease in a spray bottle.  Unload the column and spray the walls where they get stuck and use something that won't soak up the grease to wipe it gently so it's an even film.  Also, if the antifriction sheets are messed up or gone, clean them up or replace them.  Your problem is known as bridging and it happens with royals and USI machines.  Those style bottles can make it worse but the problem exists with a lot of bottles.  Cans won't bridge and really hard plastic like Gatorade and teas usually won't bridge.

• Like 1

There are black plastic slides that help avoid this included with every USI machine, which I can see this one is.  Royal has anti-friction sheets that get affixed to the lower parts of the chutes to help avoid this.  You can also get from USI the white sheet that you see in the photo and place is under the one that is there.