Quick help... refurbed usi 3535 not taking 5s

TKK

So i got a bunch of refurbed ones that arent taking 5s. I took off the bv (coinlux nbm 3140). I put the switch to ON for $5 acceptance and for coupon. But its not taking it still. Is there a programming setup of some kind? How do you program free vend vouchers? On mei you just press the little button

Here is the manual for it:  https://www.vendnetusa.com/Conlux/NBM_3000_Series/NBM_3000_Series_Manual/

You'll see in section 4.2 that you need switch 1 on the side to be ON for Coupon acceptance and switch 2 to be ON for $5 acceptance.  Most likely you need to flash each of them for new currency.  As far as the coupons go you would need to speak to Vendnet or MEI about that.  MEI owns Conlux now and Vendnet is the only distributor.  They are junk anyway so just upgrade them and sell the Conlux crap off.

Ok BUT i tried installing the newer MEI yellow and gray ones i use and i know those take 5s for sure but in these machines they are not taking any 5s, thats why i dont think the problem has to do with the bill acceptors.