Are you starting the new year?

lacanteen

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, CajunCandy said:

Seems nobody want to answer you lacanteen!

With this virus scare going around, are you ready? Your customers are probably avoiding public places. What new offerings have you given them? Do your machines still have hand written flavor strips? A cracked medallion? Light burned out in your snack machine? 

IF YOU DON'T TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS, SOMEONE ELSE WILL!

• Like 1

Might be time to make a show of washing down the front of machines with antibacterial products

And make sure they know you are doing it

Had 2 vendors ask me what they should use to disinfect the front

here is a list for those interested

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/trending/coronavirus-checklist-more-than-150-disinfectants-that-may-kill-coronavirus-surfaces/D5J5ZJ7QK5B4DDP4ZZ7GQGWQVA/

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SCOTT1963 said:

Might be time to make a show of washing down the front of machines with antibacterial products

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/trending/coronavirus-checklist-more-than-150-disinfectants-that-may-kill-coronavirus-surfaces/D5J5ZJ7QK5B4DDP4ZZ7GQGWQVA/

A good point. Clean, full, and working should be everyone's mantra. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, lacanteen said:

A good point. Clean, full, and working should be everyone's mantra. 

Today I was in Baton Rouge working on three machines, not working! No names said! I've never seen a dirty and nothing but full of dust break-room as I saw today! Replaced two Coinco DBA's in a Vendo and a Royal drink machine. In the Vendo every column was saying sold-out! First thing I notice was back-spacers too far back allowing sold-out flaps to rest on switch! Took care of that, cleared all errors. No more sold out! Replaced DBA with a Mars and correct harness, machine works now! Vendor had his own Mars and harness for a Royal 2000 board. As for snack machine the TRC 6000 quarter sensor was set on low allowing it to empty of quarters. It had a Mars 300 DBA box that was full. I put him a $500 bill box in it's place. I had a fun filled day!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2020 at 4:56 PM, SCOTT1963 said:

When we get on the other side of this, spraying down the keypads, coin returns, val bezels and such may be a good idea, for business and public health going forward

For a long time I kept a cleaning bag on the back of my hand truck, but when the straps broke I just threw it in the van and only grab it when I know I need to clean.  I think it's time to replace it and get one for my other driver as well.  It's a lot easier when everything is right at hand and ready to use.  The problem with him will be getting him to slow down long enough to clean anything!

• Like 1