Update on my machine

Hello all, I  read over my manual and figured out the price setting, testing of the machine, etc. I  went to test the motors for the coils and the display showed none of them to be functional. When I  test using money as a customer would, it asks my to make another selection. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if the motors are all bad. I  have an AP 7500. Thanks in advance :)

49 minutes ago, allen watson said:

Put product in it. If it’s empty it won’t take any money

It’s a snack machine (AP 7500) not a soda. Therefore there is no difference if it’s full or empty. Don’t fill it up, won’t change a thing.

I  see a connector at the back of the machine when I  pull out the snack drawers. I  am guessing this is meant to be disconnecting whenever the drawers are pulled out. Could it be that they are not seated properly when I  put them back in? corrosion on the connectors? Tried to follow the schematic but I  have no idea how they work. Thank you all for your help.

49 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

Allen, you do realize this is a snack machine, don't you?  There's either a harness unplugged or it has a damaged harness or bad logic board.

Oops. I thought it was the post for the single price soda machine. 

15 hours ago, Giratinalakings said:

I  see a connector at the back of the machine when I  pull out the snack drawers. I  am guessing this is meant to be disconnecting whenever the drawers are pulled out. Could it be that they are not seated properly when I  put them back in? corrosion on the connectors? Tried to follow the schematic but I  have no idea how they work. Thank you all for your help.

That is often the problem with older machines where the trays are not hard wired, but I think it's unusual for all of the trays to be out of sorts at the same time.  Check that you are seating the trays properly and the tray latches are catching on both sides.  You can clean those contacts, sometimes they need a minor adjustment, but again if it's all of them at once I suspect another problem.  Trouble shoot the contact issue and then see where it goes....

• Like 1