dncb 501T Problem

My dncb 501T went empty. 2 flashes on the vn2511. Filled it, still 2 flashes. Tested coin mech and 2511 in another machine, they both work. Put in new board, still 2 flashes. The whole time, display scrolls 'sold out'. All motors fine & homed. All wires to motors in great condition. All harnesses to board look good. I hit mode button and it goes through display fine. (It has an upgrade vesatile kit) None of the select buttons are stuck, all click fine.

This machine has been working like a charm for years with very, very high traffic.

I am at my wits end and would be grateful for any advice.

My advice is to replace the machine.  You might have st need new motor switches.  You might need a new motor somewhere.  You might need to find a short somewhere.  That machine is old and you should put something newer in there.  I recommend a vendo 721.  I'm telling you this because you say it's high volume.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Snickers said:

Well I be dipped. 
It says tried swapping the board I’m guessing it’s a “kit board”.  Maybe take it back to single price for test purposes?

I still stand by my statement that you should replace the machine.  Even the good old 501E is starting to get low on available parts.  If that doesn't tell you anything, nothing else will.  I'll be happy to buy a Royal Merlin 4 cheap, or a 501E cheap, but the only stack vendor I am excited to buy at this point is the Vendo 721

1 hour ago, mountain vender said:

It's been replaced now for 10 days. I'm still going to get to the bottom of it someday.

I had the exact same problem.  I took them to the scrap yard and I have never had a problem with those machines since!

In reality, my #1 concern was that you got the location a working machine ASAP, and it sounds like you did that.