USI Alpine Combi 3000

OVend

Does anyone know where I can get an alpine 3000 machine?

Had a meeting with a location but they want ice cream, frozen food, refrigerated sandwiches. I know the food is usually not profitable but it is a huge location. I figured with the alpine 3000 I can have dual zone frozen below and refrigerated above. But I have been calling all distributors and none have them. 

Or if anyone has alternative suggestions for machines to do frozen food, ice cream, refrigerated food let me know please.

Thank you 

8 hours ago, AngryChris said:

For a huge location, a micro market is the way to go.  Or a hybrid vending/market setup but I don't know much about those machines

Appreciate it. They do have a current vendor with bank of 6 machines but are unhappy with current service. I have no experience with a micro market but would be interested. Any advice on where I should start in terms of looking for micro market set up? Thanks 

Eff the micro market, buy yourself 6 good machines and run with it.  6 machines is a good location, if they can support it.  You should easily do $800-1000 per week or it's not that great with that many machines. As Chris asked, what is the size of the population there, what work do they do and are the prices good?  What is the commission rate?  What machines are there now?  If they are angry that the machines aren't filled regularly than that could mean it's a bad account, over-equipped (maybe to stretch out the service schedule) or he's a crappy vendor.  You probably don't need to bend over backwards for them if you just give good service. Don't promise anything new until you have a true feel for the sales volume.

On 4/23/2022 at 11:49 AM, AZVendor said:

Eff the micro market, buy yourself 6 good machines and run with it.  6 machines is a good location, if they can support it.  You should easily do $800-1000 per week or it's not that great with that many machines. As Chris asked, what is the size of the population there, what work do they do and are the prices good?  What is the commission rate?  What machines are there now?  If they are angry that the machines aren't filled regularly than that could mean it's a bad account, over-equipped (maybe to stretch out the service schedule) or he's a crappy vendor.  You probably don't need to bend over backwards for them if you just give good service. Don't promise anything new until you have a true feel for the sales volume.

There is no commission, and the machines are filled every day, but they said current vendor does not listen to their requests for certain items. I honestly just have 1 issue that is getting in my way, which is that the current vendor is supplying ice cream and fresh sandwiches and also coffee. I do not currently do any of those services. I get my product at sams club not through Vistar. So I have no good way to be able to get deli express sandwiches or big az sandwiches or such. Im afraid I may not be able to provide them with he full service they want because I am not at that stage yet. It is painful though to let such a huge account go.

So buy a freezer and order products from Vistar. Ice cream would come from a local Blue Bunny distributor. Just buy your ice cream, put dry ice in the ice chest and go straight to the location.

If they have sandwiches and ice cream.... and are considering switching because the current vendor isn’t listening to them to restock with their suggestions..... and you currently don’t have sandwiches and ice cream, what makes you think you could accommodate them and they’d be happy? I see you moving in your machines, and moving them out a year or so later when they find someone else.

If it were me, solid pass. I don’t do ice cream or cold sandwiches. Passed on an account with sandwiches not long ago. Just not ready for a loss leader like that yet.