Liability Insurance.

tblake05

4 hours ago, tblake05 said:

Who do you all use?

My rates went up again! and I had my agent check into other carries.  1800/year is the lowest amount.  For 25 Machines.  yuck

Are you covering your equipment value?!?  I pay maybe $500 I think but none of my equipment is covered in the event if a loss.  I figure, a building could blow up and take a couple machines with it maybe a couple times in my lifetime, but the money saved from not covering them will make up for it.  Or a massive natural disaster could destroy the entire city and take my business with it, but that would likely take our lives and everyone else's livelihoods with it.  In either event, I think it's better to not get them insured.  Liability though, I either have one or two million.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tblake05 said:

Who do you all use?

My rates went up again! and I had my agent check into other carries.  1800/year is the lowest amount.  For 25 Machines.  yuck

You should probably look into whats included with your coverage because they’re either gouging you like crazy or they dont understand something about what business you’re in here. Just renewed our policy beginning of the year for a full year for just over $600…. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...