Vendo v 475 mystery part help

I have a Vendo V 475 model machine I am trying to find a part I looked in the manual and I cannot seem to specifically find what I'm looking for. When I open the door on the door there's another door that opens where you see everything inside I have pictures because it's hard to describe what I'm looking for when I don't know and where I'm looking for it when I don't know what anything is called. So in the pictures picture one is the front side where it looks like something comes out of that hole and screws on to it picture two and three is behind it on the other side where it looks like something goes into that circle with black things as of right now they're everything works the condenser works but the front buttons have no power the front buttons have no no light up nothing so I'm thinking it's something like that

Messenger_creation_429e6ba1-6dcd-4793-ac5c-aa8c67aa3c8b.jpeg

Messenger_creation_45d437eb-b2c6-4819-bd4a-30d50531718d.jpeg

Messenger_creation_3992c55e-4236-4f19-9de0-b94ae5691010.jpeg

That's the DEX port. That's where a card reader or hand held device would plug in for DEX data retrieval. Since you didn't know what it was, you won't need it. 

Look for a fuse near the logic board in a harness or in a bracket.  If it's blown then replace it with the exact same fuse size and type.  Get a couple or three of them because it could blow again.  If it does then check for jammed columns.  I will tell you that the jams will be caused by poor loading or incorrect set up of a column or a worn gate link behind a motor.  If the gate links are worn out then you are screwed because Vendo doesn't make them any longer nor does anyone else.