New Beverage Only (dixie narco etc) Manufacturers

Hi All, 

I apologize if I missed this information in the sticky/new member section!

I am new to Vending and was hoping to start off with a new beverage only machine. The issue is that every website I can find only has used/refurb machines.

Is there a section or thread I can find this information?

I appreciate any and all advice 

If you want a stack (10 selection, not glass front/ robot arm) Vendo 721 is the only one worth getting.

For glassfront/robot arm get a Crane Bevmax 4 or 6.

Just starting out you will not want to invest in anything new.  A good condition Dixie Narco 501E will do anything you want and be reliable with minimal repairs.

• Like 1

Cause he’s keeping his genesis, Gaines, and Antares.

to add to the OP question, I know I’m gonna get roasted for this, but I also like the usi/fsi/vendnet/wittern/federal 10 selection stackers (cb500), especially now since inone has a kit to make the 3189 cashless.

just post here before you buy anything to get insight into it.

21 hours ago, AngryChris said:

Yeah they are alright.  They just aren't great.

On 5/21/2024 at 8:27 AM, AZVendor said:

Blake, there's nothing horribly wrong with those machines.  No roasting from me.

Ya they have their quirks, I admit it, but once you know them, they aren’t so bad…. Like drop sensor issues on the gvc1 version. Lol! The thing I like most about wittern is that I can have 1 gvc1 board and it will work in almost everything. And programming is standard also. So easy for me to remember.

I just dropped off my last china machine to auction. Genesis go-127. Good riddance. Only 1 single price Dixie left. Other than that my whole fleet is mdb. So easy, just have 1 spare mech and 1 spare changer and good. Although the Dixie 368 I have left is a very nice well built machine. I do like it. I may upgrade and then put that one at an outdoor location at some point.

anyways, you guys have a great relaxing Memorial Day weekend! I have…. To work. Ugh. Normal I’m used to it. 5 more years when I pay the house off, I’m semi retiring early. Worked too hard for too long.

You should have put it out of our misery at a scrapyard.  Thanks alot, now that buyer will be on here asking questions about it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AZVendor said:

You should have put it out of our misery at a scrapyard.  Thanks alot, now that buyer will be on here asking questions about it.

I know I know but it worked 100%. Should be worth a couple hundred maybe and I’ll save the cash if I ever meet you guys, I’ll buy drinks.