EDDIE BAUER THE TRUTH

royalforest

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Royal Forest

Why would you borrow $300,000 to start a vending route?  Since you are going to have employees, why not buy a franchise, like a Wendy's or Arby's.  $300,000 would not buy a McDonalds. $2000 should be used to start a vending route...not $300,000.

Needless to say, since you have already borrowed the money, you have to make this work.  That is why instead of hiring attorneys, you need to work with Eddie to get some descent locations.  You need to chip into these loans.  What other type of businesses do you own?

You may need to sell one of your other businesses.  You are fighting on too many fronts.

Guys let's swallow our pride and try and help this guy out before he goes over the deep end.

Eddie

I still did not get the name of that high rise account? Please give me the name so we all can look it up. There you go again, using lies to deceive the people on the board so they do business with you.

You were given the name and contact and they were ready to let you put one by the pool and on one of the floors. I f you were unable to get out there in a timely manner and do you part of the job that is not my problem.

I dont remember the details. bev and I talke about that exact location when she was trying to hep you right before you ambushed her on the phone. I was trying to see how many credits I should get for it.

Look it up yourself I dont work for you anymore

Agrantha, I agree with you 100% and this is what I've been saying in my posts. I even gave a possible solution for them to resolve this.

I also asked what royal's other businesses are, but didn't get a reply.

Kevin

I also have about 200 locations that I ordered from Kick Start.

So you're going to recover from your huge loss in Full-line by going back to BULK?

In case you didn't realize this...You just pre-paid a locator for waaaay more than a sensible number of locations...AGAIN.

What exactly did you learn from your situation with Eddie Bauer Locating?

If all you've learned is that you and Eddie do not work well together, you are in TROUBLE.

NOTE TO KSL: ROB -- TAKE MY ADVICE -- DECLINE THE ORDER.

Eddie, I would strongly suggest you refrain from answering Royal directly in this thread.

I would also suggest that, if Royal can elevate this to a business level from a personal level, you do the same and the two of you work together to resolve this in a way everyone can live with. Regardless of who is "right" and who is "wrong", if you both put your energies towards a resolution, it will be better for both of you in the long run.

Kevin

Royal, I have to echo what Sherlock said. If what you have done is order 200 bulk locations, I would suggest you stop and cancel the order. Like Sherlock said, you paid for more locs at once than you should have.

Bulk and Full Line are two different beasts. And having emps for full line is different than having them for bulk. Bulk, especially, is much easier to "steal" from.

There are a dozen other reasons why this is bad...please start to listen to some of the people on this board before you are totally broke.

Kevin

Agrantha, I agree with you 100% and this is what I've been saying in my posts. I even gave a possible solution for them to resolve this.

I also asked what royal's other businesses are, but didn't get a reply.

Kevin

It's because he doesn't want that man. He just wants to bash me and try to get more money back for work done.

At this point I don't either. Let the chips fall where they may.

My side of the street is clean...not spotless...but clean enough to walk away and to lay my cards on the table and show my hand to anyone...including a judge

Hey man some of the members called me out on here and wanted to hear my side of the story so i did...for two freaking days straight.

I think I have laid my cards down that yes I made some mistakes but my main concern was defending myself against the Charging his card thing.

I think if nothing else that has been done...I may not be perfect but I'm not a crook.

Its seems by the responses on here that is accepted by most members...that I did not charge his card unauthorized and I am not a crook and am not to blame at least entirely for this guys predicament.

And this probably wont be the last time on here that someone thinks I owe them and I think I don't and I won't refund it I don't care where they post it. I think walmart owes me 49 dollars and 57 cents but they wont give it back and I've posted it everywhere.

I am going to do my best not to use any more of my time and energy on this thread...but like I said I'm not perfect so I might be back

To purchase a Wendys or an Arbys or a McDonald's franchise you would need a few million. Don't worry about my 200 order to Kick Start. They have almost  all been located been located and have been bringing in income for almost a year. The eighty thousand I have left I will be using to start a franchise that I created using vending hot dog carts. The name of the franchise is called Doglicious. I will let you know how that goes. We should be up and running in a week or so. Not ready yet to sell franchises though because I must show the profit first. Kevin, I know you want to know about my other businesses. For one I am a money manager for 20 years and has been a very successful business. I, at one one point  was managing over 100 million dollars for a few of the biggest private companies in the State of Florida. I also own a real estate company, plus my  vending business.

I also have about 200 locations that I ordered from Kick Start. The truth will be coming out about him soon.

Oh gawd!  Not another one of Royals versions of the truth.  I don't think I can handle it.

Royal, I'm speechless.

First, I would strongly suggest you don't dump $80K into the Hot Dog business. There are several reasons...feel free to PM me if you think it will make a difference in your decision making process.

Second, can you elaborate on "money manager"...what exactly do you mean by that? Do you manage a fund, do people invest with you, or is it something else?

Thanks.

Kevin

Kevin

I use to manage 401ks for companies. I was one of the top producers in the state. I got out of that part of the financial business before the turbulent markets. I moved to a different area of the business dealing with insurance. I now own an insurance agency that is booming. I train agents how to make great money for their clients and themselves.

Well, I will say this. Regardless of what people here think about Royal, he's done something right. He had $150K to invest in a business. Very few people have that type of cash lying around - or can even qualify for a loan like that.

So, independent of all of this, he seems to have done ok in life (money-wise at least).

Kevin

Kevin

Thanks for the compliment. The way I operate is I don't use my money. I use the Donald Trump approach which is use someone else's money. That is why I am so upset. I have to find a way to get the $300,000.00 back with interest to my vending business investor. I still have 80,000.00 left and will try the hotdog cart business. I am anxious to talk to you about the hot dog cart business because I have been excited to get it going. I think this is the only way for me to go in order to become whole and with a return to a dear friend client.

G Vending,

Kick Start has done bulk for me. Even though it has not been a smooth ride with Kick Start, Rob is honest and he will get the job done. I have about 20 left out of 200 ordered  from Kick Start to locate before my order is done.

Archived