Welcome New Members

The Mage

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I just joined. I am new to the vending industry. Hope to learn lots from seasoned vendors. I'm starting small with snacks and beverages and will see where it goes. I've read lots from NAMA, Vendtalk and Vending Times. (Well, the free info, anyway) and would love to check out the discussions from authentic sources like vendors, themselves. Oh, Sorry, I'll finish my profile soon complete with pic, so everyone knows I'm not a spammer or troll. BTW., thanks for the welcome.  

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have several jukeboxes running for the past couple of years, and now starting with gumballs, cranes, coin pushers and the like.

Looks like a great community here, and an excellent resource for advice, troubleshooting, and avoiding pitfalls.

I have an idea that I will be releasing fewer profanities into the universe due to these forums.   ^_^

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I just acquired 2 crane machines but I have a question and need your input. I've spoken to a couple locations already and their first question was "Do I pay the location a percentage of dollar in or do I pay the location a set amount per month for floor space rent".  So what is the norm?  Thanks for your assistance. 

Hello VPChuck, and welcome to the forum.

Posting here might hide your message from the experts. I would make a new post under Amusement vending. But it usually runs as a percentage. (You can negotiate any deal you want really.) People run percentages on the simple gross income, or a more complex net income formula.

• 1 month later...

How-D from Texas!

Just bought two drink and one snack (used) machines to place in Teacher Lounges at private High School where I also contract for other services.  First time foray into vending and can use all the advice/help I can get.

This looks to be the place to troubleshoot, increase margins and avoid pitfalls - SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH for being here!

The plan is to not reinvent the wheel but to use this forum as a guide to expand as smoothly as possible into vending.  I see that there are other resources on the internet but nothing captured my attention like a place where others who are actually vending and not pandering to vendors.

Hope to contribute my fair share here as well.

--BrownVendingLLC

Houston Texas

• 1 month later...

Hi Made

Am the newest member i think and totally confused.

quick question - Any info on the Proline ML1009 bulk vending machines?

Have an opportunity to buy some - reviews seem good outside of this forum but would like some info from members who know!!!

Thanx - contact info is

rrawhide@ocsnet.net

Howdy, y'all !

My name is Michael. I'm the "Daddy" in the business known as "Daddy & Sons Vending" in Riverside County, California. I started up in 1990 after my son was born, and I've continued to work machines for most years since that time. My youngest son participated off and on as I raised him by myself, and he learned a good work ethic. He's off to college now, so I've cut back from our high of approximately 750 machines, to a slower-pace 35 bulk-vending machines. I also have 10 Coin-Pusher Machines that are always proving to be profitable.

Right now, I'm on a mission. I have approximately 35 Vendesign Mfg. Machines. Most are in good shape, but I'd really like to refurbish all of these machines. Cleaner, newer-looking machines always seem to sell more, in our Southern California locations. This is where you, my friends, come in. I am seeking any and all Vendesign Mfg. Machines, parts, signs, or other materials that will help me to reestablish that portion of my business. I'm semi-retired now from my work in the legal field, so I'm starting to spend more time in the vending business, and I'd like to grow the business to 75-100 machines to cap it off.

Although I live in Southern California, I am willing to drive up to 500 miles to buy a good quantity of Vendesign Mfg. machines, parts, and/or other materials. You can reach me ANY time by calling my toll-free number 877-455-8784, my cell/text number 951-544-0140, or by emailing me at TheVendingKid@aol.com. Either way, I am looking forward to hearing from you all, and getting to know y'all better. Until then... God bless, and thank you for your time.

Michael D

Daddy & Sons Vending

(877) 455-8784 - Toll Free

(951) 544-0140 - Cell/Text

(877) 855-8784 - Fax

TheVendingKid@aol.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello

Name is Dan, really found this site looking for information to try and assist fixing a friend's snack vending machine.  Mostly just a collector/restorer of old arcade games and pinball games of the 80's and 90's

I look forward to discussing topics with you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived