Best Place To Order Nerd Gumballs From?

RikaKazak

So my nerd gumball sales are crushing my generic gumballs, so I'm going to switch all my gumballs to nerd filled ones (plus nerd ones stay fresher longer which is an added plus).

I was just curious where the cheapest place to order nerd filled gumballs from is?  I'm a small timer, so only 1-3 cases a month.  Any recommendations?

edited to add:  I know sometimes there's non intuitive good places to order from (like quill and runts) which is why I'm asking.

not sure what A&A charges most other charge around $50 a case of 850 plus shipping.  I know entervending sells oak leaf bt don't know if they have these, there not on their website.  the do have fruit shakers $27 a case might check them out

So my nerd gumball sales are crushing my generic gumballs, so I'm going to switch all my gumballs to nerd filled ones (plus nerd ones stay fresher longer which is an added plus).

I was just curious where the cheapest place to order nerd filled gumballs from is?  I'm a small timer, so only 1-3 cases a month.  Any recommendations?

edited to add:  I know sometimes there's non intuitive good places to order from (like quill and runts) which is why I'm asking.

If I may ask, what are you bringing in a month with the nerd gum and what do you sell them for?

gumballs.com has nerd gumballs. 50 for 850 case. is it just me or does dubble bubble suck!? yes, ive been trying to vend it and i do get it dirt cheap at sams, but im thinking if i want return vends from the same people, maybe i should switch to nerd gumballs or something that has more than 10 seconds of flavor. was your switch over from dubble bubble? and are the locations the same repeat customers, like in a break room or in open public?

Every third or fourth month TJ King has been running a month long special on Nerds 850 at $34 per case. Their regular price is $40:

http://www.tjking.com/product.asp?id=OAK03000

There is a tab on the home page with 'monthly specials', they are good about updating it the first or second business day of each month...this month they are selling 27mm balls from A&A at $8.50 per 250 count bag, for example.

gumballs.com has nerd gumballs. 50 for 850 case. is it just me or does dubble bubble suck!? yes, ive been trying to vend it and i do get it dirt cheap at sams, but im thinking if i want return vends from the same people, maybe i should switch to nerd gumballs or something that has more than 10 seconds of flavor. was your switch over from dubble bubble? and are the locations the same repeat customers, like in a break room or in open public?

I don't know many gumballs for the general mix that the flavor last long. I don't know that nerds is better. It's been awhile since I tasted them.

I haven't heard which gumball tastes better or holds flavor, just the ones that sell good.

I only recommend using nerds in break rooms where people are repeat daily customers.  the rest of your locations use the cheapest stuff you can find if you have no competition in that location because the kids don't care and you are about making money not having the best product money can buy.

I only recommend using nerds in break rooms where people are repeat daily customers.  the rest of your locations use the cheapest stuff you can find if you have no competition in that location because the kids don't care and you are about making money not having the best product money can buy.

Wholeheartedly agree.  I use DB at 25 cents for my racks with public foot traffic but have good success with Nerds at 50 cents (even alongside 25 cent candy) in breakrooms.  Repeat customers realize the value in Nerds.  I have two public spots where I have Sports Blasters at 50 cents next to competition with DB in their racks and I sell through just fine.  Only use Nerds where you have to but they stack up really well against competition - even at a higher price point.  

Ford gum sells Ford gum (under Carousel brand),Oak Leaf products and some toys also. $39.50 a case for Nerds if I remember correctly.

They are a good one stop shop for gum and candy products.

Over 85 cases and its a $50 flat rate shipping charge, over 128 cases and free shipping.

Barbara Deleon 847 955-0003, 847 276-2858

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Every third or fourth month TJ King has been running a month long special on Nerds 850 at $34 per case. Their regular price is $40:

http://www.tjking.com/product.asp?id=OAK03000

There is a tab on the home page with 'monthly specials', they are good about updating it the first or second business day of each month...this month they are selling 27mm balls from A&A at $8.50 per 250 count bag, for example.

They're doing the promo for $34 a case for nerd gum right now...just ordered some more :D

Archived