Let's kick out service vending

havending

Ehh ok! I have a location I need to upgrade to a 5-way from a double but all I have are 7-way stands..

Another question about your PM Supremes.. I read on A&A.com that these are all metal bodies. Is that correct? I was kind of pushed away from the A&A machines because I assumed that the bodies were plastic and on plastic bodied machines I have noticed the chute doors are easily broken off.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ehh ok! I have a location I need to upgrade to a 5-way from a double but all I have are 7-way stands..

Another question about your PM Supremes.. I read on A&A.com that these are all metal bodies. Is that correct? I was kind of pushed away from the A&A machines because I assumed that the bodies were plastic and on plastic bodied machines I have noticed the chute doors are easily broken off.

They are all metal bodies they use a thick metal. The .50 meck is heavy duty and is side by side. The gumball wheel will allow you to vend either 850 of 1080.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

When you offer 40%, what number are you paying off of? (Gross sales, net sales, net income)

When you pay 100 in cash, how do you document it for tax deduction?

Also, I'm on board. Service vending is around here and I'd love to get their crap booted. Do they actually own the machines, or just secure locations and resell them?

• 1 month later...

Nice. Those victors make for an easy target. I have a spiral in a very high traffic tourist restaurant and there is a 5way rack with those ugly victors on top. I am preparing a nice brand new 5 way to take over.

There's a Pizza Joint that has one of their small 4-way racks, with one head empty and another gone for repairs going on 3 weeks now. I have been trying to get the owner to switch to me, better machines, new equipment, it all works and I'm literally 5 minutes down the road in case he needs anything, and I'm a regular customer, but the guys wife made the deal with them and he is reluctant to broach the subject with her. So I am at an impasse until he does, but trying to do my part...

There's a Pizza Joint that has one of their small 4-way racks, with one head empty and another gone for repairs going on 3 weeks now. I have been trying to get the owner to switch to me, better machines, new equipment, it all works and I'm literally 5 minutes down the road in case he needs anything, and I'm a regular customer, but the guys wife made the deal with them and he is reluctant to broach the subject with her. So I am at an impasse until he does, but trying to do my part...

I dont know where you live but if its anywhere other than Missouri you can point out the the money spent in those machines does not benefit the local economy, all sv money goes back to Missouri.

Sounds like Benjamin needs to do some talkin.

Well I went to service today. I have a few shared locations but only one with service vending. I already put a thorn in their side with my spiral. It has been doing about $40 per month. I was not aware that I was sharing with service vending until today (this is only my second service). Here is a look at what I have in my cross-hairs :)

IMAG0024.jpg

I have a brand new refurbished rack ready to go. I am just waiting on one more mechanism and product for it. Monday I will make my attack on the basis that I am local so the revenue supports our local economy and is not sent back to Missouri, My machines are modern, brand new, and top of the line, I service monthly and I can answer a service call within 24 hours unlike service vending who may service this location once every 2-3 months. And if I need to offer a higher commission I will do so. Also all my machines will be on one rack which will save the location a little more space.

Ok. I am going to read this whole thread before I go to the location. I have never seen service vending machines anywhere else int he city. I wonder if this is the only one because it is about 2 miles off of Interstate 40...

Ok. I am going to read this whole thread before I go to the location. I have never seen service vending machines anywhere else int he city. I wonder if this is the only one because it is about 2 miles off of Interstate 40...

Where are you located?

Albuquerque, NM....I hope to find more locations with ugly service vending machines because they seem like an easy target.

Didn't know they made it that far wow.

I love the Sandia resort. When I visit I get the two room suite with the view of the golf course and mountains.

Awesome!! I am here at Sandi as I type this! Anyways I will keep you posted on how everything goes. Next time you are in town get in touch.

We fly out there couple times a year

So, I'm out at a fine little Chinese place, and I notice they have a rack. I look in a little closer, and...

Well, I think this is the part where I "pledge my bow" to your crusade. Looks like I'll be getting into toys earlier than I expected. Let's kick these guys out!

post-4211-0-66500300-1333052132_thumb.jpg

So, I'm out at a fine little Chinese place, and I notice they have a rack. I look in a little closer, and...

Well, I think this is the part where I "pledge my bow" to your crusade. Looks like I'll be getting into toys earlier than I expected. Let's kick these guys out!

Where are you located?

This is hopefully what I will be kicking them with:

IMAG0032.jpg

Across the bottom is going to be Fun Time Mix, Alien Invasion, California Gold, and Squishez. The two inch is Stickey Wrecking Balls @ .75 and 47mm bb @ 1.00 The flat is going to be Lower back tattoo's, Numb Skullz stickers, and Ultra tattoo (uni sex)...Hope to give them the old boot but if not I have a brand new refurbished rack ready to go somewhere else. Also all the 1" lids will be painted yellow to match and eventually upgraded to chrome.

Archived