Let's kick out service vending

havending

For us in the south and mid west we can all agree that service vending is a thorn in the side. I'm working on completely taking 3 of their w locations. I'm ordering racks for them on Monday. So I got to thinking can we as a group take 50 of their locations. I'm talking about taking a location completely away and having them booted. As we take one we can take a photo of what we put in and post it. Are you up to it?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For us in the south and mid west we can all agree that service vending is a thorn in the side. I'm working on completely taking 3 of their w locations. I'm ordering racks for them on Monday. So I got to thinking can we as a group take 50 of their locations. I'm talking about taking a location completely away and having them booted. As we take one we can take a photo of what we put in and post it. Are you up to it?

What does service vending do that you do not like? Sorry new to vending and they seem to get a lot of hate. Would like to know why people do not like them.

What does service vending do that you do not like? Sorry new to vending and they seem to get a lot of hate. Would like to know why people do not like them.

They will lie to a location and say they are nation wide. They use mostly crappy machines that have been painted several times. You can also blame them for all the hybird aa stuff. They used to have aa produce micro versions of two inch product that would fit in to a one inch cap. Remember the tiny Madagascar a few years back. And they show up everywhere.

They will lie to a location and say they are nation wide. They use mostly crappy machines that have been painted several times. You can also blame them for all the hybird aa stuff. They used to have aa produce micro versions of two inch product that would fit in to a one inch cap. Remember the tiny Madagascar a few years back. And they show up everywhere.

Would love to help, but I don't think they are in Michigan.

I'm in Hav! I knock heads with them all over Kansas. Their equipment is old and nasty and it is ironic that they use the word service in their company name because their service sucks! I am in many locations with them and their machines are ALWAYS out of order. I also agree that they tend to play dirty.

+1 for us. Just gave then the boot out a grocery store. Pics soon to follow.

Mike

+1 for us. Just gave then the boot out a grocery store. Pics soon to follow.

Mike

Is it a national chain store or just a local place?

If national chain, isn't the decision made by the corporate office or does each store have flexibility on who they want?

• 5 weeks later...

so you turned their machine around backwards and put yours in? I guess since it will just be a hired hand picking it up then it won't matter, but if an owner/operator was to find their machine like this I think it increases the chance of vandalism to your machine.

so you turned their machine around backwards and put yours in? I guess since it will just be a hired hand picking it up then it won't matter, but if an owner/operator was to find their machine like this I think it increases the chance of vandalism to your machine.

The location owner turned it around just as I handed him a 100 dollar bill. I would never turn or move another companies machine so I don't have to face any liability issues

Im surprised their 2 inch machines werent those prehistoric victor 77's

Nice looking rack havend.

I watched a location owner call them and ask for their equipment to be picked up. So all their route drivers better travel light. I go all out to get them booted.

How much does that step stand cost from A&A ?

To be honest I don't know Im guessing I have 60 or so stands from where I have taken really old machines out of service and kept the stands I just repaint them. If I had to guess I would say about 60 to 70

Archived