Let's kick out service vending

havending

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a ghetto mat too it does great just added a 4 col. sticker machine to mine, thought about trying to find a crane for the place but the acrade games there are abused so bad that I'm afraid the crane would not hold up. this location is shared with 3 other vendors, 1 does arcade games and has a pinball gumball machine, 1 has a snack machine and 1 has an M&M machine.

Bub has a girlfriend at this laundromat! ;D mainor is jealous of them! ;D

I have a ghetto mat too it does great just added a 4 col. sticker machine to mine, thought about trying to find a crane for the place but the acrade games there are abused so bad that I'm afraid the crane would not hold up. this location is shared with 3 other vendors, 1 does arcade games and has a pinball gumball machine, 1 has a snack machine and 1 has an M&M machine.

heres what you do, ask the owner what does he make from the arcades, my guess is probably

30 or 40 bucks a month, tell him if he gets rid of the arcades, and you put a crane in there

he will double or triple that commission. tell him arcade games are dead,e veryone has games

on their phone now.

you can pick up a used crane on craigs list for like $400 or from a dealer for about a grand...

hell i just got a stacker for $1,000 you just have to keep an eye out. anyway yeah they get

beat up i have found some pretty crazy things in mine mostly in the delivery door, chips, gum,

french fries, you name it lol just go once every 2-3wks and clean it out very good. Also some newer cranes

have a tilt alarm if you shake them too much they reboot

Bub has a girlfriend at this laundromat! ;D mainor is jealous of them! ;D

Yeah, right.

I wanted to add the gumball machine had 3 extra capacity sides on it in this one and it was empty.

Yeah, right.

I wanted to add the gumball machine had 3 extra capacity sides on it in this one and it was empty.

I am jealous of that little dime piece bub has on lock. next time Im in there im gonna switch out the seedlings for 1080 watermelon gumballs, gonna sell like crack. I did go up $1.00 on the 2" here probably gonna go down to .75 next time I'm there. from now on Im gonna mostly run a .75 mix for my 2" and on racks have one $1 premium item that is straight run, any items that start slowing down I add them to the .75 mix. gonna make my own mix displays by laminating a flat general mix label then wiring 5 or 6 of the items to the display. this should save time by reducing change outs.

Every year SSM changes the display for their 2" Goodstuff Mix, and they just rolled out the new version this month. I would give them a call and see if they will sell you the leftover cards from last year...no toys on them, just the card and the artwork. If you order something from them, they might even through in a few cards free...I don't know if they have them or what they will do, just speculating...

I am jealous of that little dime piece bub has on lock. next time Im in there im gonna switch out the seedlings for 1080 watermelon gumballs, gonna sell like crack. I did go up $1.00 on the 2" here probably gonna go down to .75 next time I'm there. from now on Im gonna mostly run a .75 mix for my 2" and on racks have one $1 premium item that is straight run, any items that start slowing down I add them to the .75 mix. gonna make my own mix displays by laminating a flat general mix label then wiring 5 or 6 of the items to the display. this should save time by reducing change outs.

Smart business move!!

• 1 year later...

The price of those sticky aliens are awesome. Not sure how they are doing yet, I will know in a few weeks. Only thing is on that rack I have a 1" head at .25 cap. I need to change that to gumballs next service (the sams up there doesn't stock 850 count).

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to this, how do you know if its one of their machines? I find a lot in southern IL with an 888 number on the machine. Most of them are empty,

Service only does racks, cranes, flat line. They do not mess with singles or doubles. Typically Victor 77's with 15 coats of paint on the top and oaks on the bottom. Their phone number is on the price sticker.

We managed to get them evicted from a chain of 3 super markets, 1 independent super market, 2 Mexican Restraunts, and 1 Chineese Restraunt. We have 7 racks, sticker machines, Chicken, and a pinball ready to install. It has been a month and a half since the owners and managers have placed calls and they still have not pulled their racks. They were in the area yesterday and did not service any of them, but went to other locations. They are pulling the old "let it sit and sell out trick". We are going to look at options to speed up their removal. These businesses do not have room in the back to set their racks so we can set up, so I'm open to suggestions.

We managed to get them evicted from a chain of 3 super markets, 1 independent super market, 2 Mexican Restraunts, and 1 Chineese Restraunt. We have 7 racks, sticker machines, Chicken, and a pinball ready to install. It has been a month and a half since the owners and managers have placed calls and they still have not pulled their racks. They were in the area yesterday and did not service any of them, but went to other locations. They are pulling the old "let it sit and sell out trick". We are going to look at options to speed up their removal. These businesses do not have room in the back to set their racks so we can set up, so I'm open to suggestions.

Have the business call them and tell them they are going to throw the machines out if they don't come and get them.

Archived