Let's kick out service vending

havending

This is hopefully what I will be kicking them with:

Across the bottom is going to be Fun Time Mix, Alien Invasion, California Gold, and Squishez. The two inch is Stickey Wrecking Balls @ .75 and 47mm bb @ 1.00 The flat is going to be Lower back tattoo's, Numb Skullz stickers, and Ultra tattoo (uni sex)...Hope to give them the old boot but if not I have a brand new refurbished rack ready to go somewhere else. Also all the 1" lids will be painted yellow to match and eventually upgraded to chrome.

That will be fantastic! Nice setup Nick505, and good luck booting them!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is hopefully what I will be kicking them with:

IMAG0032.jpg

Across the bottom is going to be Fun Time Mix, Alien Invasion, California Gold, and Squishez. The two inch is Stickey Wrecking Balls @ .75 and 47mm bb @ 1.00 The flat is going to be Lower back tattoo's, Numb Skullz stickers, and Ultra tattoo (uni sex)...Hope to give them the old boot but if not I have a brand new refurbished rack ready to go somewhere else. Also all the 1" lids will be painted yellow to match and eventually upgraded to chrome.

Nice set up what kind of mechs do you have on the eagles? I noticed they look different

The outer mechs are the new A&A .50 side by side. They will fit the eagle and oaks but requiring a little grinding on the body. It is really easy to make the mech fit. It takes almost no effort.

The outer mechs are the new A&A .50 side by side. They will fit the eagle and oaks but requiring a little grinding on the body. It is really easy to make the mech fit. It takes almost no effort.

Cool very nice set up.

I have done this successfully with Vendomatic also. I think I am up to five successful kickouts of them. They are also habitually out of order, but their machines do actually look pretty good. They just tend to put too big of a machine in places and I use that to leverage them out. Sometimes less is more.

Well I talked to the owner. I am 90% sure that I kicked them. The owner told me to come back and talk to him in a few days. (He needed to talk to his brother (co-owner)). When i told him that the revenue is shipped back to Missouri he said he didn't like that.!!

I just thought that its best to let others handle their own business

I do not do bulk so I can not speak for that. However, as full line there is a vendor in my area with sub-par equipment and treats his locations badly. Those are the first locations that I have been picking up because they want him OUT. If he is not going to take care of his machines, and make sure that his customers are happy then I am going to take his spot. Because, after all it is a business, and it makes business sense to get those locations.

I do not do bulk so I can not speak for that. However, as full line there is a vendor in my area with sub-par equipment and treats his locations badly. Those are the first locations that I have been picking up because they want him OUT. If he is not going to take care of his machines, and make sure that his customers are happy then I am going to take his spot. Because, after all it is a business, and it makes business sense to get those locations.

Oh i see. I just could never do that to someone because I would feel too bad for them. But if the businesses don't want them that much, then i guess it's okay. I just wouldn't like someone to bad mouth my machines, so i never do it to the ones i see, cuz their are plenty of spots.

Oh i see. I just could never do that to someone because I would feel too bad for them. But if the businesses don't want them that much, then i guess it's okay. I just wouldn't like someone to bad mouth my machines, so i never do it to the ones i see, cuz their are plenty of spots.

I NEVER bad mouth anyone else's equipment to any business. That just seems underhanded to me. The places know the machines are junk because they have missvends all the time and the machines have bad validator's that take 10 trys to get it to accept a dollar. The locations know that there machines are not good because of the service provided. All I have to do it show them pictures of my machines and explain that I do not run into as many issues because I take care of my equipment and when an issue comes up I fix it properly instead of just putting a band-aid on it. The locations usually want me over him pretty quick once they see the pictures of the equipment that I use since I make sure everything is clean and looks good. But most importantly functions correctly.

The location owner turned it around just as I handed him a 100 dollar bill. I would never turn or move another companies machine so I don't have to face any liability issues

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I wish more people understood the liability of moving other peoples equipment. Nice swoop.

• 2 weeks later...

Well out locating today I found two more locations that service vending occupies. One is a really ghetto laundrymat. The owner is supposed to call me tomorrow. The other was a chinese supermarket and I had a language barrier problem. The owner seemed to not speak English and kept repeating "later".

Competition is what made this country great. Bad mouthing someone is not the way to do it. Offer a better product, service or both and let the customer decide. The other vendor will either step it up or get kicked out.

Competition is what made this country great. Bad mouthing someone is not the way to do it. Offer a better product, service or both and let the customer decide. The other vendor will either step it up or get kicked out.

That is how to win this game, right there.

Well out locating today I found two more locations that service vending occupies. One is a really ghetto laundrymat. The owner is supposed to call me tomorrow. The other was a chinese supermarket and I had a language barrier problem. The owner seemed to not speak English and kept repeating "later".

i will tell you something the ghetto laundromats do a hell of a business. my cranes in the ghetto

mats are the highest producing. best to go around 8-10am on a week day most

of the trouble makers are asleep.

i have a crane and video game in the heart of the tourist area that i share with another vendor on here...it did about 1/3 what

one of the ghetto mats did

I have a ghetto mat too it does great just added a 4 col. sticker machine to mine, thought about trying to find a crane for the place but the acrade games there are abused so bad that I'm afraid the crane would not hold up. this location is shared with 3 other vendors, 1 does arcade games and has a pinball gumball machine, 1 has a snack machine and 1 has an M&M machine.

Archived