Date the world comes to an end.

lurker

I'll be here! With bells on.

And nothing else. :lol:

Honestly how many of us post here in the nude?

Or at least in our underwear?

Hey, that brings up a great idea for a party game. Virtual strip poker. (Or maybe strip random number generator.)

Maybe we each guess a number between 1 and the number of people playing. And everyone but the one who got it right needs to take off a piece of clothing. (Or say they did, like we'd know.) Maybe add in the requirement to take a shot of something. (Then tomorrow actually will feel like the end of the world.)

Mostly a male forum so you guys have fun with that sausage fest

Hey, no problem. I'm bringing in some hookers.

Well I didn't have much to spend on them, so they are from The Chatterley Home for Retired Prostitutes.

Admittedly the youngest one is 85, but when they take off their bras, it pulls the wrinkles out of their faces.

No problem with that, its just that a weekend anniversary getaway with the wife trumps the party idea. :-*

Unfortunately there will be no anniversary getaway this weekend since the world is ending Friday. Unless of course your getaway is on the planet grewella, where we will all be taken prior to the destruction of the Earth.

By the way, I'm naked now. As the famous Dr. Emmit Brown would say, "Clothes? Where we are going we won't need clothes!"

Ok. I guess I'll come clean here...

I started TVF as a huge social experiment as part of a class project. The forum has been closed since day one, meaning no one has been allowed to join. Over time, I created the first 10 members myself and added content everyday. I made it appear that multiple users were interacting with each other everyday. Once I created a "thriving" community, I opened the forum to new members (other than myself) with the intention of closing it again when just one person joined. My experiment was to see if it were possible to create a thriving community with only 2 members. It worked! Granted, that first real member is long gone but after they left, I repeated the process. Bottom line is that there has never been more than 2 members of this forum at any given time. Right now, that's Myself and you!

Did you (and you obviously know who I'm talking about because you're reading this) ever have even the slightest idea that everyone you've interacted with since you joined was actually just me using one of my aliases?

So there it is. TVF truly is a "virtual" community. Simply a huge social media experiment for a grade. If the world doesn't end tomorrow, you will know this and I will regret having told you.

By the way, I got an A+.

Ok. I guess I'll come clean here...

I started TVF as a huge social experiment as part of a class project. The forum has been closed since day one, meaning no one has been allowed to join. Over time, I created the first 10 members myself and added content everyday. I made it appear that multiple users were interacting with each other everyday. Once I created a "thriving" community, I opened the forum to new members (other than myself) with the intention of closing it again when just one person joined. My experiment was to see if it were possible to create a thriving community with only 2 members. It worked! Granted, that first real member is long gone but after they left, I repeated the process. Bottom line is that there has never been more than 2 members of this forum at any given time. Right now, that's Myself and you!

Did you (and you obviously know who I'm talking about because you're reading this) ever have even the slightest idea that everyone you've interacted with since you joined was actually just me using one of my aliases?

So there it is. TVF truly is a "virtual" community. Simply a huge social media experiment for a grade. If the world doesn't end tomorrow, you will know this and I will regret having told you.

By the way, I got an A+.

performavending is that you? asking and answering your own questions...

Well I have began practicing my final tune...

"The End" by the Doors

There will ALWAYS be a song for ANY occasion!

Will post at 11:59 pm - can't wait!!

I prefer "Break on through (to the other side)

performavending is that you? asking and answering your own questions...

Depends what's on the other side!!! The grass is NOT always greener!!!

But I would rather take the "Stairway to Heaven" myself!!

So this is all just a dream......And we really are not lost on vending island and its 1979. WOW

Yea Man, I am "Dazed and Confused"!!!

ok, I will come clean about some things...I am really Jim Morrison, I did not die of a cocaine overdose in a bathtub in London. here's my story: Me and the guys had just played a 5 hour concert and I was both hungry and thirsty, the only thing I could find was a gumball machine, there it was full of colorful pyschedelic floating gumballs, I couldnt resist, I searched frantically for a nickel but no luck, I picked it up and smashed it to pieces, colorful gumballs filled my mind, the sugar was unlike any other drug I had experimented with...I was hooked...yes...this is the beginning of the end...I am a gumball junkie and I need a fix!

The next day I left the band in search of more and more gumballs...gotta have more gumballs, gotta get a fix! I searched and searched until I would find another gumball machine...one day while lying in the bathtub in a near diabetic sugar coma I had a vision! I can sell this S#it and get my fix for free everyday!

I bought an old beat up VW microbus and filled it with gumball machines and went out locating...at first nobody wanted a gumball machine, they said I needed a haircut and a bath, so I started giving them free gumballs and everybody was getting hooked on gumballs just like me!

Years and years went by and I fell into obscurity until I found this vending site called Vendiscuss VD for short, but the main dude gets freaky if you call it that so it's now called TVF! It's all cool because this is the end!

Peace out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZDN9y2vTdUs

Okay, I am back. Late for my own party.

I have all the essentials. A cream filled longjohn, a little milk to wash it down, and a Jack & Coke for right after that.

Brought my tablet with me, and I never had a wifi connection while I was out. Also found out my tablet's camera does not work.

But I did get ahead, by having 2 drinks while we were eating. (Red Lobster for my final meal. Damn wish there was a Joe's Crab Shack in town.)

I am now multitasking.

I am attempting to continue to move files from my failing hard drive to my good one. While I am here, and drinking.

So far I had 2 drinks while I was dining out, then I had a Jack and Coke with double (maybe triple) shot, and now I am on my 2nd (4th) drink, but with a normal shot.

I have set up an old radio so when Coast to Coast AM comes on I can listen to it, because I know they will be talking about the end of the world date, which will start for me when the show comes on, but should have started for the East Coast

Happy New Bak'tun East Coast.

On drink 3 since being home, or 5 total.

Hopefully more people will be posting here. Because if it is just me, it is not a party, just a sad testament to my alcoholism.

Unfortunately I am not a very good alcoholic. The Coke I am drinking in my Jack and Coke was bought for Thanksgiving, and I ended up not drinking, so didn't open it until now. And the Jack I am drinking was left over from last year.

And I just ran out of Jack. But I do have rum. (Can't remember if it is opened or not.)

Well it is Midnight here, starting 12/21/12, and the world is still here. But then again, I don't know how they have their calendar set up.

In other words when does the day start for the Mayan Calendar? Some societies thought it started when the sun went down, while others when the sun came up. (Please don't ask me which societies, I simply know they exist, or existed.)

Also there were predictions, or at least references to a couple thousand years from now, so obviously the world is supposed to still be here.

The Mayan prediction is not quite what people think it is though. The only thing they say is that the god Bolon Yokte was supposed to "descend". He is the god of war and destruction. It doesn't really say much more then that, and in fact the only tablet they found that mentions this was damaged, so we don't even have the whole "prediction" involved.

(Up to drink 6...)

Years and years went by and I fell into obscurity until I found this vending site called Vendiscuss VD for short, but the main dude gets freaky if you call it that so it's now called TVF! It's all cool because this is the end!

Peace out!

Yea man, It really "Lights His Fire" when you call it VD. Not sure why the main dude gets freaky, but then again "People Are Strange", right Jimbo?

Yea man, It really "Lights His Fire" when you call it VD. Not sure why the main dude gets freaky, but then again "People Are Strange", right Jimbo?

You're right, we really need to give Steve credit for creating VD. If it wasn't fore Steve, there would be no VD.

Let's all think Steve for giving us VD.