How to...

caserri

There is not a d*mn one of you that knows beans about bacon

I have never witness a cross word on this site because somebody simply stated their opinion

I think you are simply trying to start an argument........no wait........................

Never Mind

I think I've rather enjoyed learning from others perspectives. I think the reason that we don't have "as many" fights around here is because we are all in the same metaphorical boat, and hold similar opinions on some key points. (Quarters = Good... BizOp = Bad... etc.)

Elsewhere on the net, I believe it would be dictated by the location majority. That's why Trolls work. A "blasphemy", if you will, against the accepted norms is fired on by the majority until the commenter is removed by the admins, or tires of it themselves.

For example: THE VENDSTAR 3000 IS THE FINEST VENDING MACHINE EVER BUILT, AND EVERY OTHER MACHINE IS GARBAGE. EVERY MACHINE EVER BEFORE OR AFTER!

If I posted that in seriousness, I cannot imagine I would last on this forum for very long! It's psychology and behavioral science- all rolled into one on a community level- fascinating stuff.

I think I saw this on Monty Python once...

"The bloomin bird is dead i tell you, he would be at the bottom of the cage if you hadnt nailed his feet to the perch"

Imagine an english accent

See what you started, Caserri?

Me?? I simply posted a picture. How dare you accuse me of wanting to start a fight! :lol:

Sent from the pay phone at 34th and Vine using Tapatalk 2

Sent from the pay phone at 34th and Vine using Tapatalk 2

You need a cell phone so you can quit using the pay phone. (Imagine those dialup expenses.)

Archived