USI 2099

Gamvend

Hello,

I was wondering if you guys know if the USI 2099 is upgradeable to mdb and can you put in a newer control board?

Thanks,

Justin

Not sure on this, Technivend might know better, but I think MDB capability begins with the 3000 series of USI equipment.

• 2 years later...

Hello,

I was wondering if you guys know if the USI 2099 is upgradeable to mdb and can you put in a newer control board?

Thanks,

Justin

I also have a usi 2099 and I don't know anything about the control board I was wondering if you could give me some help.  My usi will not vend to one shelf.  All of the other shelves work just fine but one entire shelf will not vend.  The machine accepts coins just fine and will vend every other product except this shelf.

I think the 2099 has wired shelves so you may want to check the back of the shelf and inspect the plug and the wiring. One easy trick is to temporarily swap out that shelf with another shelf. If it is connected with a plug, just pull the shelf out and you may have to lift up to actually remove it from the rails. Once it's out, you have to hold the shelf up by hand and disconnect it. Swap it for another shelf to see if the problem happens on ANY tray in that row or ONLY that specific tray. But definitely inspect the back of the tray first to determine if there's anything obvious like a loose or disconnected wire.

Also, you would be lucky to find any parts for that. If it gives you any real problems, you'd be better off replacing it.

Archived