caserri

Favorite Skin?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which skin is your favorite?

• Velvet - Blue
    • Velvet - Red
    • Velvet - Green
    • Magnetic
    • I use Tapatalk and can't experience the beauty that is TVF!

I've added the chat room back to the site. Look at the navigation menu up top and you should see the "Chat" tab. As before, private chats are available. To chat privately, follow the directions on the screen when you hit "Chat".

The chat also includes a nifty counter on the tab itself. This red "flag" will display the number of members currently in chat. There is also a list of member names currently in chat at the bottom of the site. This will come in handy for those who are curious about who is in there but don't want to stick your nose in the chatroom.

Additionally, I have added 2 new skins to the forum. One is a long awaited, updated version of a skin we used to have a few years ago. It was/is called "Magnetic." There are several of you who have been waiting for this version to return. I apologize for the delay.

The second new skin is called "Velvet" and offers 3 color options. Color schemes can be selected by choosing your preferred color from the top.

I invite everyone to "test drive" each new skin and use the one they like best. Please, post below which one you prefer. I am just curious.

I've added the chat room back to the site. Look at the navigation menu up top and you should see the "Chat" tab. As before, private chats are available. To chat privately, follow the directions on the screen when you hit "Chat".

The chat also includes a nifty counter on the tab itself. This red "flag" will display the number of members currently in chat. There is also a list of member names currently in chat at the bottom of the site. This will come in handy for those who are curious about who is in there but don't want to stick your nose in the chatroom.

Additionally, I have added 2 new skins to the forum. One is a long awaited, updated version of a skin we used to have a few years ago. It was/is called "Magnetic." There are several of you who have been waiting for this version to return. I apologize for the delay.

The second new skin is called "Velvet" and offers 3 color options. Color schemes can be selected by choosing your preferred color from the top.

I invite everyone to "test drive" each new skin and use the one they like best. Please, post below which one you prefer. I am just curious.

Skins?

Skins?

Sorry,

Yes, go to the bottom of the page. In the left corner, click on "Change Theme". You will see a dropdown with the following...

• Velvet
  • Magnetic
  • Mobile

Velvet and Magnetic are the new ones. Magnetic is an updated version of an old one that MANY members loved. Try them all and let me know which you like best!

I've added a poll. Please vote!

This is to satisfy my curiosity only. You are not voting for a new default skin or the removal of a current skin.

I've added a poll. Please vote!

This is to satisfy my curiosity only. You are not voting for a new default skin or the removal of a current skin.

I guess I'm just a default kind of guy :rolleyes:

Yes, go to the bottom of the page. In the left corner, click on "Change Theme". You will see a dropdown with the following...

• Velvet
  • Magnetic
  • Mobile

Velvet and Magnetic are the new ones. Magnetic is an updated version of an old one that MANY members loved. Try them all and let me know which you like best!

I knew it.

When you said skins, I knew there had to be 4 of them.

How many skins are there?

Yeah. I like Magnetic as well. I'm not too keen on the forum main page though. Seems a bit cluttered. I do like the detail though. It is a very "heavy" theme so it may slow some computers down. Velvet is light and clean!

Yeah. I like Magnetic as well. I'm not too keen on the forum main page though. Seems a bit cluttered. I do like the detail though. It is a very "heavy" theme so it may slow some computers down. Velvet is light and clean!

Im not sure that is the same one as last time, the one before had more depth to it than this one, I might be wrong! oh wait, can I use that line or is it taken?

Steve - did the main tab with links to all the bulk supplier websites disappear with this change? I think it was still around after you added the Supplier Pipeline section.

I took it down because no one seemed to use it. Seemed like wasted space. Did you actually use it?

Yep! I use different devices and browsers (My full time job is in web and mobile IT) so bookmarking is tricky, plus the links were handily available right here! However if it wasn't getting many page hits then I agree it's not worth the space. Not a big problem for me either way.

I don't know what a ski9n is? What you talking bout Willis?

Click "change theme" at the bottom left of the page. Choose any one of the options and all will be revealed!

Archived