Fun Vending Deals

Laundry detergent in a machine with snacks is bad too.  I have repaired a machine in a Holistic bookstore where they burn incense all day long and any bad parts I take out of the machine reek of the incense months later.

I didn't know u could still sell cigs. The guy I bought a route from has a bar where he says he sels only ciggarettes its a bar and they let him...sounds weird

I didn't know u could still sell cigs. The guy I bought a route from has a bar where he says he sels only ciggarettes its a bar and they let him...sounds weird

I sell cigarettes in two bars. I sell them for $7/pack. $5000 in sales between the two over the last 12 months.

I have two locations that really really want smokes n beer. Totally illegal not to mention the liability. Canada has some of the toughest anti smoking rules now. I'm pretty sure even bars can't sell cigs anymore.

I have two locations that really really want smokes n beer. Totally illegal not to mention the liability. Canada has some of the toughest anti smoking rules now. I'm pretty sure even bars can't sell cigs anymore.

Shoot,

All my locations want smokes and beer - here in California that'd be a one way trip to "free room and board" land.

Archived