VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

Well......... DJ (David Johnson) has definitely gone & made things more interesting than they were before the Arizona game. I am not feeling confident even though I am still predicted to win our match-up. I am considering benching Megatron for Cooks because I am worried that the Lions might pull a Dolphin on me & tank the game.

I thought about tanking last-weeks game so that I would of had a chance of bypassing you this week (not that it mattered in the end) but I couldn't bring myself to doing it. I don't know how teams can tank games for better draft picks when I can't even bring myself to do it in fantasy.

Anyway.... that's my rant for the day over! I haven't been on here for a while so I needed to get it out of my system. ;D

Good luck today mate!

I am seriously not to worried about losing because it will mean that I will have a chance at playing against the "Blue Pansies" again this year & that for me is more exciting than another championship!!! ;D  ;D  ;D     

You haven't won yet you berk  ;D  ;D  ;D  Calvin has not been exactly reliable this year  and if he lays another turd then Mainor's got you.  And yes that upstart scumbag Johnson really messed everybody up - I figured Palmer and his air force would be good for a lot more  points (which I needed since I left my two best receivers on the bench - second time this year I've made that mistake) At least I outscored everybody in the consolation round as some of them are probably still pretty bitter with how I sneaked into the top four at the last minute.

It's not this league but I am going to the championship game in my brother's league! I can't wait to win that $$$$ next week! Good luck to everyone in this leagues playoffs as I don't have any favoritism lol.

I am considering benching Megatron for Cooks because I am worried that the Lions might pull a Dolphin on me & tank the game.

If I had of taken my own advise & started Cooks instead of Megatron I would be going for my 2nd Championship next-week! The Lions didn't tank the game but MegaDECOY was a no-show!

Guess I will have to cheer myself up by opening a can of whoop-golpher on the Blue Pansies... it's going to be the Pittsburgh Offence v Arizona Offence & I know which one I prefer! ;D 

Good luck to Mainor & Big Mike in the Championship Game!!! 

It's not this league but I am going to the championship game in my brother's league! I can't wait to win that $$$$ next week! Good luck to everyone in this leagues playoffs as I don't have any favoritism lol.

Good-luck in your Championship Game mate!

How many people are in your league & who do you have in your team? 

• Like 1

Good-luck in your Championship Game mate!

How many people are in your league & who do you have in your team? 

It'd be nice if you'd start that tub of lard Eddie Lacy next week  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Thank you! It's a 10 person League. My Starting lineup is QB Cam Newton, as I used to call him Scam lol. WR's Larry Fitzgerald, Doug Baldwin, and Ted Ginn Jr. Rb's Chris Ivory and Matt Forte. TE Benjamin Watson, Defense Patriots and Kicker Mason Crosby. I have been plagued by injuries this year. I had Marshawn Lynch, then Thomas Rawls, Tyler Eifert has been down. I have benched TY Hilton and dropped and picked up numerous other people. I am honestly pretty lucky to be in the Championship. I started out 6-0 and then went on a losing spell lol. 

• Like 1

Now that you've lost two in a row and are outside the top four, isn't it time to change your handle back?  ;D  ;D  ;D

You are going to have to wait until the 2nd of Feb for me to change my handle back as it will only allow me 1x name change per 365 day period.

Thank you! It's a 10 person League. My Starting lineup is QB Cam Newton, as I used to call him Scam lol. WR's Larry Fitzgerald, Doug Baldwin, and Ted Ginn Jr. Rb's Chris Ivory and Matt Forte. TE Benjamin Watson, Defense Patriots and Kicker Mason Crosby. I have been plagued by injuries this year. I had Marshawn Lynch, then Thomas Rawls, Tyler Eifert has been down. I have benched TY Hilton and dropped and picked up numerous other people. I am honestly pretty lucky to be in the Championship. I started out 6-0 and then went on a losing spell lol. 

I lost Eifert & Rawls too along with Foster... it's been a crazy year for injuries! 

You should join the TVF league next year (only had an 8 teams) as we could do with some more competition.

• Like 1

I could start Eddie Lacy next week if you want & I would still beat your Blue Pansies  ;D

Maybe you should auto-draft next year because you don't seem to have much luck with your 1st round picks  ;D  ;D  ;D

It's not just me - everybody who picked an RB first got burned

It's not just me - everybody who picked an RB first got burned

That's why I went WR-WR-WR  ;D

171pts wasn't enough to beat Mainor but I predict that I will score 200pts next week... which will be plenty enough to beat you! ;D  ;D  ;D   

171pts wasn't enough to beat Mainor but I predict that I will score 200pts next week... which will be plenty enough to beat you! ;D  ;D  ;D   

I have the guys to beat you if I can only figure out which ones they might be   :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

• Like 1

It'd be nice if you'd start that tub of lard Eddie Lacy next week  ;D  ;D  ;D

If my Packers were playing @ home in the snow I would have no hesitation in playing Fat Eddie... but because the aren't he is going to have to ride the pine while I introduce to to my Big Ben & his 3 Headed Monster!  ;D

• Like 1

You definitely played the wire well this season & in my opinion truly deserve your shot at the title... It's only fair that after supporting the Buc's for all these years that you get a chance to actually win something because we all know that it will never be another Superbowl!!! ;D;D;D

Feeling optimistic about my bucs. We're a 6 win team with a shot at winning 1 out of the 2 left. We started more rookies than any other team so we got time to add some more pieces and have a real shot at a super bowl run in another 2 or 3 years. Edited by mainor5251
  • Like 1

Feeling optimistic about my bucs. We're a 6 win team with a shot at winning 1 out of the 2 left. We started more rookies than any other team so we got time to add some more pieces and have a real shot at a super bowl run in another 2 or 3 years.

I think the Blue Pansies have more of a chance at winning a championship in the next 2-3yrs than Bucs do to be honest.  ;D

They do have a good group of young players though & Jameis looks like the goods at QB if your defense can keep games close but you do have one problem of getting to the Super Bowl standing in your way...

GO PACK GO!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Edited by Fantasy Football Champion
  • Like 1

If my Packers were playing @ home in the snow I would have no hesitation in playing Fat Eddie... but because the aren't he is going to have to ride the pine while I introduce to to my Big Ben & his 3 Headed Monster!  ;D

Always nice to have a fellow Packers fan on here. 

I lost Jamal Charles to injury and traded Matt Forte away and still ended up deep at running back just from the waiver wire. Devonta Freeman, Todd Gurly, David Johnson.

Yeah you are definitely stacked at running back. As it was stated earlier taking a RB in the first round of this year's draft was a waste.

I lost Eifert & Rawls too along with Foster... it's been a crazy year for injuries! 

You should join the TVF league next year (only had an 8 teams) as we could do with some more competition.

I'd definitely like that. I always love to play FF. It has been an awful year for injuries. In another league I had Jordy, we all know how that went  :mellow:

Hope you like Chinese big mike cause I'm about to take you down to China town. Your 2 wins against me during the season was each by 2 pts, your luck has run out!

Good luck against the blue fairies kiwi.

Edited by mainor5251

101 points is a bit shy of 200 and I've beaten you three out of four times now while you've dropped into fourth place (which is a good place for you - just below me  ;D  ;D  ;D ) while I've managed to bungle my way into third place which is a far superior position to where you're sitting.   That said. I once again failed miserably in picking my best line up as my bench outscored both of us.  Blue Pansies ?  More like the Super Weenies from Down under if you ask me.  Bwah ha ha, ha ha