VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

Finally a trade has been made!

Well at least Cassel has been known to throw deeper than ten yards so you may get some use out of Dez until Romo gets back.  If you lose a couple more games in the meantime it won't matter much.

Wasn't looking to use Dez till Romo comes back

Well at least Cassel has been known to throw deeper than ten yards so you may get some use out of Dez until Romo gets back.  If you lose a couple more games in the meantime it won't matter much.

You better hope I lose a couple more. My team will be unbeatable in the playoffs

Edited by mainor5251

Wasn't looking to use Dez till Romo comes back

You better hope I lose a couple more. My team will be unbeatable in the playoffs

By the time Romo gets back, the playoffs could be a moot point for you  ;D  ;D  ;D

No worries here, I can see the holes in your team and match up problems being quite problematic for your team over the next 6 weeks

Doesn't seem to be much problem this week so far. Looks like you get the Little Bo Peeps next and if Big Ben is back you'll be in serious trouble.

That's okay because I wont need to score 150pts to beat the tinker bells! You will be lucky to crack triple figures again this week!!  ;D

The tinker bells my butt.  Not only can't you ever beat the Mooners but you can't even beat a team named after a fairy - that has to be a FF first.  You should really change the name of your team to the Little Bo Peeps  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Kiwi,  you're toast, toast,toast.  With a 36 point lead, I'm officially proclaiming victory over you .... again.  Even though you've still got Eli active, he appears to have nobody to pass to and I can't see him running for all those points with those skinny legs.  And to think that this game was your supposed to be your big revenge .... NOT!!! I'll be keeping the Peter Pan handle until after the game is officially over so you'll also suffer the ignominy of having lost to a team named after a fairy. Since my team has finally shown some hair I'll be switching the name back on Tuesday so that damned Hippo (who gave me all kinds of problems last year) doesn't have to lose to a bunch of fairies.  ;D  ;D  ;D

http://www.hamsterdance.org/hamsterdance/

Edited by moondog
  • Like 1

Congratulations mate... you got lucky again! ;D  ;D  ;D

I should of retired from FF after last season... shrimp fishing fishing with Cajun is looking like a lot more fun at the moment!  ;D

I still don't know how anybody is going to stop Mainor from winning this year but I haven't given up hope yet!! 

• Like 1

Congratulations mate... you got lucky again! ;D  ;D  ;D

I should of retired from FF after last season... shrimp fishing fishing with Cajun is looking like a lot more fun at the moment!  ;D

I still don't know how anybody is going to stop Mainor from winning this year but I haven't given up hope yet!! 

Now that you've fiddled yourself into a must win situation every week - you better figure out how you can beat Mainor next week or you will be mathematically eliminated with 5 1/2 losses.  It's looking like it'll take a minimum of 9 wins to make the playoffs this year so you and Mainor are both on the bubble no matter how many points you score.

Now that you've fiddled yourself into a must win situation every week - you better figure out how you can beat Mainor next week or you will be mathematically eliminated with 5 1/2 losses.  It's looking like it'll take a minimum of 9 wins to make the playoffs this year so you and Mainor are both on the bubble no matter how many points you score.

Only bubble I'm on is a winning bubble. I done told you how the story goes but if you need to read the book yourself then by all means help yourself

• 2 weeks later...

Mainor, you Sir are unstoppable this year!! My biggest regret of the season isnt my poor choices in the draft or my bad roster decisions.....My biggest regret is that Kandy King isnt playing so we can all revel in his angst of another failed season haha

Just kidding King ;)

• Like 1

Awfully empty in here!

That's because we've all given up!  ;D

I haven't totally lost all hope yet... if I can just scrape into the "top 4" somehow I might be able to pull-off an upset against you in the finals!  

I haven't totally lost all hope yet... if I can just scrape into the "top 4" somehow I might be able to pull-off an upset against you in the finals!

Shouldn't be that hard to make top 4, hell moon glitter or whoever use to be in 2nd and his team sucks! Hopefully the 4 best make it, big mike, you, fins and myself

• 4 weeks later...

You weren't lying, got lit up by kiwi. Ready to concede this one already even with both of us still having 2 players yet to play.

Well......... DJ (David Johnson) has definitely gone & made things more interesting than they were before the Arizona game. I am not feeling confident even though I am still predicted to win our match-up. I am considering benching Megatron for Cooks because I am worried that the Lions might pull a Dolphin on me & tank the game.

I thought about tanking last-weeks game so that I would of had a chance of bypassing you this week (not that it mattered in the end) but I couldn't bring myself to doing it. I don't know how teams can tank games for better draft picks when I can't even bring myself to do it in fantasy.

Anyway.... that's my rant for the day over! I haven't been on here for a while so I needed to get it out of my system. ;D 

Good luck today mate!

I am seriously not to worried about losing because it will mean that I will have a chance at playing against the "Blue Pansies" again this year & that for me is more exciting than another championship!!! ;D  ;D  ;D     

• Like 1

I wouldn't be getting too uppity just yet (hard as that may be for you) as it looks like you're getting Kiwi next week and he's a very sore loser.  I should know, he dropped a 169 on me a couple of weeks ago when my team put up a decent score.  

Was that a complement... are you feeling alright?  ;D  ;D  ;D