VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's about that time again to start thinking about Fantasy Football for the upcoming season.  It would be good if everybody who's in would sign up right away so we're not caught hanging at the last minute needing one more team.  I'm sure Kiwi will play (he waits all year for this and I need those two wins he always gives me  ;D  ;D  ;D )  If you're in, contact Big Mike (assuming his box isn't still full) and let's get this thing going !!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still waiting for that invite! [emoji3]

BT$

Mike doesn't usually hold our draft until after preseason ends and just prior to the opening day which is Thursday the 8th of September.  I suspect our draft day will be the previous Monday.  It's done this way so we don't end up drafting guys that get hurt before the season even starts and hopefully he can give us our draft order a couple of days before the draft so we can study the situation better.  Figure on our league taking shape the last couple weeks of August (not long now !!!)

The league is up. We can always make room for people. I would like to have the draft Mon Sept 5th . I think we should let Kiwi pick the time due to the time difference. We have 7 teams. (Man Hammer) will return if needed. So we can add as few as 1 or as many as 5. I see a few people above wanting to join. Please PM me a email address and I will get the invite sent over.

Mike

Thanks Big Mike,

Looks like we've got room for at least one more.  Let's go people, don't miss out on your chance to kick Kiwi's butt.  Any chance we can get the draft order a couple of days early again?

• Like 1

Hey Everyone! Have you already counted me? I think you have because I just got an invite....

We should try for 10-12 teams.

Mark

Now you want more teams?  As I recall, you had a hard enough time dealing with just eight teams last year  ;D  ;D  ;D  Maybe you should pick Dez again first this time.

Now you want more teams?  As I recall, you had a hard enough time dealing with just eight teams last year  ;D  ;D  ;D  Maybe you should pick Dez again first this time.

Haha more teams means victory will be that much sweeter this year! 

Draft order would be nice.

Also, I take that it's a free league?

How about a case of snickers to the winner. Ha.

Ever any talks of money. Leaguesafe.com makes it super simple to pay and payout winners. Anyway, either way pumped to play!

BT$

Since I have this year in the bag....I'm in for cash or a case of Snickers....

The league is up. We can always make room for people. I would like to have the draft Mon Sept 5th . I think we should let Kiwi pick the time due to the time difference. We have 7 teams. (Man Hammer) will return if needed. So we can add as few as 1 or as many as 5. I see a few people above wanting to join. Please PM me a email address and I will get the invite sent over.

Mike

So it sounds like we're just waiting on Kiwi (again)  I'll email him and see if we can rouse him - he's still sulking after that whoopin' I gave him last year ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Hopefully we'll be able to dig him out of his depression by next season and talk him into playing again.

I'm back.................  

Congratulation on winning last season but you won't be repeating again this year mate!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D 

So it sounds like we're just waiting on Kiwi (again)  I'll email him and see if we can rouse him - he's still sulking after that whoopin' I gave him last year ;D  ;D  ;D

Don't worry about me.... just worry about who your going to waste your 1st round pick on this year  ;D  ;D  ;D

It will probably be one of the LAMBS since they are back in LA again... GURLEY would be a good choice for you since your team is usually made-up of a bunch of  

LITTLE GIRLIE'S ;D  ;D  ;D    

How about a case of snickers to the winner.

I'm keen on that... but it's gonna cost you alot on freight when I WIN!  ;D

Edited by kiwi
  • Like 1

Don't worry about me.... just worry about who your going to waste your 1st round pick on this year  ;D  ;D  ;D

It will probably be one of the LAMBS since they are back in LA again... GURLEY would be a good choice for you since your team is usually made-up of a bunch of  

LITTLE GIRLIE'S ;D  ;D  ;D    

I'm keen on that... but it's gonna cost you alot on freight when I WIN!  ;D

Oh god - now I've done it.  It was so peaceful around here while you were in sulk mode.  So now that you're back do you think you might let us know what time our draft should be?

• Like 1

I would like to have the draft Mon Sept 5th . I think we should let Kiwi pick the time due to the time difference. 

So now that you're back do you think you might let us know what time our draft should be?

2:30PM (EDT) on Monday, September 5th is good for me if that suits everyone else... when will we get the draft order so that I can start preparing to add to my trophy

collection!!!  ;D

• Like 1

I hate to break up this love affair but the new guy here will be kicking arss all season. You've welcomed a fantasy beast in your cute little 8 team league. Ha ha ha...

906d9faa6a3b2cc4a2f58020bef89d39.jpg

BT$

Oh and the time and date works for me! Really anytime the 5th I'll make it work.

BT$

I hate to break up this love affair but the new guy here will be kicking arss all season. You've welcomed a fantasy beast in your cute little 8 team league. Ha ha ha...

906d9faa6a3b2cc4a2f58020bef89d39.jpg

BT$

Oh and the time and date works for me! Really anytime the 5th I'll make it work.

BT$

Big talk for a guy who can't even count  ;D  ;D  ;D  We currently have nine and if "Mouse Hammer " plays that would make ten.