VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

what sux for yall is I dont even try and I win every yr I play...all stat freaks hate me and yall will too...

last time I won with a rb  on ir all yr and never moved players for bi wk...just let it ride and all the die hard blow hards laughed at my lack of attention...until the end  :P

no one even talked to me at the end of the yr party...just collected my money and left

yall should have never let me play B)

That's how I won last year, Eddie. The final two weeks of the season I wasn't able to gain access to Yahoo. Won on some scrub players.  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

we need at least one more team to sign up, because we have an odd # of teams. actually we have a pathetic 5 teams signed up for a 10 team league. ( not that the 5 teams are pathetic, guys, just the fact that we only have 5 teams)  so come on!!! sign up. DO IT!!!!!

I guess I should not have signed up so early. I probably scared everyone off because of my superior record in FFB.

I'm just so awesome that no one thinks they can play in my league. Come on guys, I'll go easy on you!

ok, ninnjinn, it's easy and fun! basically what you are trying to do is make a perfect virtual team. like say if i could build my perfect football team i would have tom brady, ladanian tomlinson, randy moss, wes welker, jeremy shockey, the vikings defense....and so on. there is a draft, will be be automatic, so there is no haggling. every week your team will play another from our league, every touch down your Qb scores will earn you 6 points, every x amount of yards your rb carries will earn you x amount of points, and so on. each week you can add or drop players from your line up according to what you want or need to try to out score your opponent.

;D

ahhhh what the heck! never learn til you try.   I'll do it.  that way, no one else will have to worry about finishing last.

Sweet! I will apologize beforehand on had badly I am going to beat everyone here. Nothing personal.  ;D

Come on guys get signed up so we can have a 10 team league, if you never played I can tell you its pretty fun and gives you something else to root for when watching the games on Sunday.

Yeah so Come guys!  I don't want to be the only rookie on the roster getting my rear end whooped!

that's it mainor. so far no one else seems to be interested.

we're going to use auto draft, its just easier since we are all in different time zones, then once the season gets going people can make trades or just draft other players as needed.

it really does give you something else to get excited about for games! it gets a little dicey in our house though, when i can't see whats going on with my team because SOMEONE is checking theirs... lol

the draft will be set to run on this sunday, if that's ok with everyone.

mrs. c

I am not a big pro football fan, I like college ball but that's it. If I was a fan I would def join, so sorry but my excuse is I'm from georgia and the falcons have sucked except for 1 season all my life. Our slogan is "Go Braves and take the Falcons with you"

now let's some talk Nascar! sheet yea! :D