VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

• 1 year later...

I've started a fantasy football league on Yahoo if anyone is interested! Max number of teams is 10, let me know so I can get the log in information out and you can set up your team! Can't wait to kick some fantasy butt!!!!  ;D

mrs. c

As someone on this forum once said,

"If mama aint happy, aint nobody happy!"

Well with only 3 out of 10 teams registered in this years VENDiscuss FF league, mama is really not happy!

C'mon guys, lets get signed up. Remember what fun we had talking smack last time we had a FF league? We need to be at 10 teams by the end of the month or we wont have a league this year.

Here is a link to the last fantasy league we had. Good times!

http://vendiscuss.com/forum/index.php?topic=1954.0

As someone on this forum once said,

"If mama aint happy, aint nobody happy!"

Well with only 3 out of 10 teams registered in this years VENDiscuss FF league, mama is really not happy!

C'mon guys, lets get signed up. Remember what fun we had talking smack last time we had a FF league? We need to be at 10 teams by the end of the month or we wont have a league this year.

Here is a link to the last fantasy league we had. Good times!

http://VENDiscuss.com/forum/index.php?topic=1954.0

I tried to register when mrs c first sent the info and it said team/league whatever wasnt registered yet

Thanks Craig! I was beginning to wonder if I needed to offer up a prize to this years champion to get some interest going here.

Mainor, Yes, bacho (Craig) is our defending champion. Although I believe it was fixed. I had the best record in the league. In fact I always have the best record in the leagues I play in.  :P

Check out the thread I posted earlier for a recap of our last season.

Talk is cheap.  :-*

what sux for yall is I dont even try and I win every yr I play...all stat freaks hate me and yall will too...

last time I won with a rb  on ir all yr and never moved players for bi wk...just let it ride and all the die hard blow hards laughed at my lack of attention...until the end  :P

no one even talked to me at the end of the yr party...just collected my money and left

yall should have never let me play B)