What are your hottest selling items lately?

coachJ

kinda of new to vending im just starting to get a feel for what to buy so i wanna see how everyone is doing. I want to give and get suggestions.

2"

-skull finger boards

-adventure time bracelets

-mario keychains

1"

don't have any 1" product machines yet but by all means just post what ever you are selling at a high rate regardless of what it is.

stickers

-sugar tattoos

candy

-fastest selling candy are chewy spree and cry baby tears

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kinda of new to vending im just starting to get a feel for what to buy so i wanna see how everyone is doing. I want to give and get suggestions.

2"

-skull finger boards

-adventure time bracelets

-mario keychains

1"

don't have any 1" product machines yet but by all means just post what ever you are selling at a high rate regardless of what it is.

stickers

-sugar tattoos

candy

-fastest selling candy are chewy spree and cry baby tears

Where are you getting Mario key chains?

Skull finger boards are doing terrible for me.  Glad I only bought a few boxes to try out.

Flat:

Sugar

Avengers

FURS (VSI code)

2":

Guns and Grenades

Chromium/ICED/Glitzy (pretty much all the same stuff in those)

Eye poppers variations

1":

Fuzzy face/mustaches

Nino & Dip

Lock stock and barrel

Candy:

Skittles and Peanut M&M are pretty much to only ones I carry since they have been the only ones that sold worth a darn in the past.

I tried a few boxes of AA goop and sold out 30 inch heads in just under four weeks.

Mega splat from flat line is great. Ordered the duck tape to try. My wife is a teacher and took some to school. The kids went crazy over it.

I was about to buy the goop but Kids are horrible these days. My machines are in my familys restaurant so i didnt want to buy product that is going to be a problem for them or the employees

Do glow rings do any good? I would be all over that when i was kid but I have never seen them in a machine.

I was about to buy the goop but Kids are horrible these days. My machines are in my familys restaurant so i didnt want to buy product that is going to be a problem for them or the employees

Do glow rings do any good? I would be all over that when i was kid but I have never seen them in a machine.

Glow rings have small glow stick and that is the number one product I ever had an issue with. Parents do not like the size too small. In 18 years never one issue or complaint for goop. ESP the new AA one its not messy it's more of a putty that holds together.

We had a great Monday and Tuesday the winners were. One inch blast pack and erasers both flat line. Flat was back tats from flat line. Two inch was goop from AA and mega splat from flat line. We had goop in a chicken at a buck in a busy beach china buffet it did 600 on 25% com. Can you say cha Ching

Yes I am. The one cardinal has is good to but AA is a little less messy.

The packages of Goop from Cardinal have kept falling off the displays.  I ended up stapling all the packages on the edge where the factory crimp is just to keep them on the display.

The packages of Goop from Cardinal have kept falling off the displays. I ended up stapling all the packages on the edge where the factory crimp is just to keep them on the display.

Do not have their new display. I have some of their older 3d ones

Goop has been surprisingly good this summer for an item that's been around forever.

We'll have it back in stcok next month. The Birthstone Bears have also been a tremendous hit this summer, and we are due to receive at least 2 more shipments in October. Karma bands and David Gonzales' 'Oh No, Aliens' are beginning to increase in popularity.

Do not have their new display. I have some of their older 3d ones

Let me know if you need flat displays.

Chris Miller 800-638-6000

Yes I am. The one cardinal has is good to but AA is a little less messy.

Coach,

What was the problem with the A&A model ? I'd like to investigate for you.

Chris Miller

We'll have it back in stcok next month. The Birthstone Bears have also been a tremendous hit this summer, and we are due to receive at least 2 more shipments in October. Karma bands and David Gonzales' 'Oh No, Aliens' are beginning to increase in popularity.

Let me know if you need flat displays.

Chris Miller 800-638-6000

Coach,

What was the problem with the A&A model ? I'd like to investigate for you.

Chris Miller

Hey Chris what was the question? If its my post about goop I was saying that the AA goop is good. No issue at all. It's not messy and holds together well. I have gotten calls for a couple empty goop heads. And I saw the bears blow out in some other people's machines so I guess I need to get them when they come in.

I never tried the goop.

Although I appreciate all the info, I'd like to get

back to posting top selling items please

Just know that often times top sellers will not be the same location to location or in other parts of the country. I thought the Willie worms would blow out seeing that they are four bucks at Walmart but they have only done a few bucks a head. But never fear we have zero stale product because it gets tossed in to the chickens and is never seen again.

I'm stunned that no one has mentioned the para cord bracelets at SSM. They took forever to come in and I almost gave up but they are in stock and I have them on the way. I hope these are a blow out because they are costly and inventory sitting cost money. It's a dollar vend but you could easy use as a leader to move slow stuff. Toss in 50 then 80 cheap items and run at .75

I am going to try either zipper bands or survival bracelets at 1.25 vend but I want it to be a straight mix.

Far as I know cardinal has the only straight zippers. SSM for the bracelets. Are you doing the 1.25 in a chicken?

I am going to try either zipper bands or survival bracelets at 1.25 vend but I want it to be a straight mix.

Zipper bands have been selling steadily for me at $1.00; but not exactly a blow out. I'd be skeptical of selling them at $1.25.

On our new mall rack (out in the oil patch), out of all 28 machines on the rack the best seller hands down (50% more $$ than #2) was 'Black Ops' from SSM. And that is at a 75 cent price, as were all the other 2" items except for two $1.00 ones. Top shelf sales ranking broke down like this:

1. Black Ops (SSM)

2. Mustache Mix (SSM)

3. Duck Eye Poppers (A&A)

4. Smurf Figurines (A&A - movie helped)

5. Survival Bracelets (SSM) $1.00

6. Career String Dolls (A&A) $1.00

7. Birthstone Bears (A&A)

8. Mega Fruit Gum (Concord)

9. Fruit Yo-Yo (A&A)

10. Sponge Bob Figurines (A&A)

11. NFL Cups (A&A)

12. Mystic Gemstone Pouch (SSM) - these sell good in Chinese buffets when they are full of Chinese employees.

We will be adding one of the Adventure Time toys from A&A as we saw a line up of kids to buy slap bracelets at a competitors machine in a Chinese Buffet (the buffet that had just enough room to squeeze our Impulse balloon stand next to his rack ;) ).

And today, when out on our restaurant route we had two stops with nearly empty 'Black Ops' machines. It should be noted that we always use the live display, I think its a must have on this mix. SSM does offer a version without guns, if needed...but we have no experience with that one. We did not run any guns for the first 12 years of our business, but when Osama got his just desserts we liked the special forces theme of this mix.

Archived