Win a box of Duck Dynasty stickers!

caserri

Mike over at Flatline is donating a box of the new Duck Dynasty stickers so we can run a quick contest. (Thank you Mike)

To get this free box, post your favorite Duck Dynasty quote below. One quote will be picked at random and the poster will receive a fresh box direct from Flatline.

The winner will be picked on Saturday so if you are not familiar with DD, Google it!

Good luck!

With as much as people like to post around here, I figured everyone would jump at the chance to get something for free just for making one simple post.

Do we only have 3 members here who operate sticker machines? :blink:

Only 8 people took the time to make a simple post for a shot at a free box of premium product. Sad.

Oh well, that just makes the odds better for those who did! Here is the final list of entries...

Mainor

Lake Cities

Bayou

Nick505

Timberframe

Havending

Border jerry

Cajuncandy

I'll load these name into random.org and generate a winner now. Good luck!

And the winner is Lake Cities Vending!

I entered all 8 names into random.org's list randomizer in the order they posted above. I then randomized the list 3 times. Final results shown below.

Lake cities, please accept your prize by posting and acknowledgment here.

Thanks again Flatline Mike for offering this prize to our members.

Posted Image

With as much as people like to post around here, I figured everyone would jump at the chance to get something for free just for making one simple post.

Do we only have 3 members here who operate sticker machines? :blink:

Well, believe it or not, I don't watch it.  I couldn't tell you one single quote.

Great contest! Thanks Casseri and Mike. I didn't get a chance to read this thread quickly enough to join in but that's my loss. Please do more when possible as its one more thing proving the value of this great forum!

BIG THANKS to Mike over at Flatline.

I appreciate you donating this box.

Never have seen an episode of DD myself, but I know it's hot in the market right now.

It's mighty kind of you to offer up something that must be a true hot item right now and not some slow-seller Flatline just wants to get rid of.

As TVF members we should all be supporting Mike and Flatline and those few other vending suppliers who care enough about us to spend some time being real members of this forum.

As TVF members we should all be supporting Mike and Flatline and those few other vending suppliers who care enough about us to spend some time being real members of this forum.

Yes, we know that all the major suppliers visit here on a pretty regular basis but Flatline is one of a very select few that choose to engage and participate. Thanks Mike.

Archived