Vending Swim "Stuff"

I have a water park / hotel that wants me to add swim goggles / nose plugs / swim diapers, etc to my 40-select snack machine........or I can place another machine.

Either way, I need to find a good supplier and am having some difficulty.

I've spent a few hours on Google looking around, but not found anything fantastic. 

Has anyone been vending products like these???

Thanks.

I have a water park / hotel that wants me to add swim goggles / nose plugs / swim diapers, etc to my 40-select snack machine........or I can place another machine.

I've spent a few hours on Google looking around, but not found anything fantastic. 

Thanks.

What the hell are swim diapers?  If they need a diaper maybe they shouldn't be allowed in the pool.  Nothing worse than floaters in the deep end  ;D

My wife said swim diapers are like little speedo's for kids that are water tight that they can pee and poop in and not get in the pool. She said they work but seems like it would still get out if they move around a lot. I wouldn't want to be in that pool.

News to all:  If you've EVER been in a swimming pool that's not your own...........YOU'VE BEEN IN A POOL WHERE SOMEONE HAS POOPED AND PEE'D!

I was listening to a program the other day this scientist said that the water that we have on earth right now is all the water we have ever had. there is no new water being created by the water fairy.

That means that the water you drink, bathe, and bottle has probably passed thru a dinosaur and hundreds of people and animals over the last 2000 years

To think that when I was growing up we would go down to the cumberland river and swim, drink play all day and none of us died or ever got sick, Come to think of it kind of makes me proud to have drank the same water that was drank by a T-Rex, Daniel Boone, or  some great Indian Chief

I was listening to a program the other day this scientist said that the water that we have on earth right now is all the water we have ever had. there is no new water being created by the water fairy.

That means that the water you drink, bathe, and bottle has probably passed thru a dinosaur and hundreds of people and animals over the last 2000 years

To think that when I was growing up we would go down to the cumberland river and swim, drink play all day and none of us died or ever got sick, Come to think of it kind of makes me proud to have drank the same water that was drank by a T-Rex, Daniel Boone, or  some great Indian Chief

Which is why I only drink beer ;D

Thanks.

USI has, over the years, sold purpose-built machines for oddball products such as this, like a machine installed at Google for dispensing office supplies including keyboards and mice.  You can modify a later USI machine to vend various size products by moving the motors around and removing dividers to create wider selections.  They you then replace the right side motor with a reverse direction motor and spiral and pair the motors to run together.  That way a wide product can be vended.

The hard part here (with buying on ebay/amazon/etc) is people get weird about buying swim diapers that aren't individually wrapped.  I can go to Costco/Sams and buy swim diapers in a huge pack and put them in my machine unwrapped......and I may try that.......but people like individually wrapped items.  Same goes for goggles and the like.

I do have CC readers on all my machines.

The hard part here (with buying on ebay/amazon/etc) is people get weird about buying swim diapers that aren't individually wrapped.  I can go to Costco/Sams and buy swim diapers in a huge pack and put them in my machine unwrapped......and I may try that.......but people like individually wrapped items.  Same goes for goggles and the like.

I do have CC readers on all my machines.

Yes, I can see where slightly "used" swim diapers might be a turn off - you might try the Dollar stores for the goggles and nose plugs.

I was gonna say the same try the dollar stores ask them where they get their goggles...as far as diapers thats pretty gross lol. One time at a water park I was swimming around and saw a bunch of corn floating around. I was like someone spilled their cupped corn, until I foumd myself surrounded by poop fibers and people swimming away as if jaws was spotted. I think that was the last time I went to a water park I couldnt feel clean weeks after lol

Archived